Tomix (Banned) May 8 @ 2:45pm
how do i craft banhammur
i cant find it in the cratfing section.
halp plz.
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
< >
Rayce Farelle May 8 @ 2:47pm 
It takes 2 Bill's and a Gold Pan.
[FuG] chibilibi May 8 @ 2:51pm 
Originally posted by Rayce Farelle:
It takes 2 Bill's and a Gold Pan.

Actually it's 2 Bill's, 8 buds, and a Gold Pan.
PMR May 8 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by chibilibi:
Originally posted by Rayce Farelle:
It takes 2 Bill's and a Gold Pan.

Actually it's 2 Bill's, 8 buds, and a Gold Pan.
And a strange homewrecker,of course.
Tomix (Banned) May 8 @ 2:54pm 
Okey so how do i stahp Matt frum craftign da IP banhummr
If he dus it wil ruin Mai'qs plann.
Darkanine (Banned) May 8 @ 2:56pm 
You need
15 Collectors Homewrecker
20 Collectors Powerjack
15 Unusual hats
100 Vintage Sams hat
And 1 heart of a virgin.
GIBUS GIBBER May 8 @ 3:01pm 
Are you really believing this the Ban Hammer was a optional reskin that you could download for you pyro melees released by Valve for an Update
Last edited by GIBUS GIBBER; May 8 @ 3:02pm
✪Armus✪ (Banned) May 8 @ 3:10pm 
By sacrificing to Gaben
Noob With No Hats LFT NA Steel (Banned) May 8 @ 3:14pm 
Originally posted by TheKillerPacifist:
Are you really believing this the Ban Hammer was a optional reskin that you could download for you pyro melees released by Valve for an Update
you have no sense of humor
PMR May 8 @ 3:31pm 
Originally posted by Noob With No Hats:
Originally posted by TheKillerPacifist:
Are you really believing this the Ban Hammer was a optional reskin that you could download for you pyro melees released by Valve for an Update
you have no sense of humor
I'm thinking he's trolling.
Tomix (Banned) May 8 @ 3:32pm 
OMG guis i am verry srs.
Stahp trolign and get bakc 2 halpign meh.
Last edited by Tomix; May 8 @ 3:32pm
Noob With No Hats LFT NA Steel (Banned) May 8 @ 3:35pm 
weapons starting with "b", "a", and "n" (200 each)
then get a collectors professional killstreak homewrecker with team shine and flames
then add a strange collector's professional killstreak phlog, also with TS and flames
then go to cp_egypt and start the forging ceremony
then gaben's head will appear and teach you how
Tomix (Banned) May 8 @ 3:36pm 
Okey I gat ur stuf but I cant forj it
Dey keep stemrollign meh on first piont.
Halp.
Noob With No Hats LFT NA Steel (Banned) May 8 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by Tomix:
Okey I gat ur stuf but I cant forj it
Dey keep stemrollign meh on first piont.
Halp.
an empty server also works
Tomix (Banned) May 8 @ 3:38pm 
Originally posted by Noob With No Hats:
an empty server also works
I tryd
da Hedless ♥♥♥♥♥sman kept spawnign
dats nat evun suposd 2 hapen.
Noob With No Hats LFT NA Steel (Banned) May 8 @ 3:39pm 
Originally posted by Tomix:
Originally posted by Noob With No Hats:
an empty server also works
I tryd
da Hedless ♥♥♥♥♥sman kept spawnign
dats nat evun suposd 2 hapen.
then wipe all enemies who stand in your path
remember, you're the chosen one
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 8 @ 2:45pm
Posts: 53