Team Fortress 2
Dat-Mudkip May 1, 2014 @ 4:48pm
Can Pyro wear a Brain Slug AND a Beanie at the same time?
I really would like to know...and I cannot find any solid evidence either way and do not want to buy a beanie if I cannot have it with the brain slug at the same time. Call me weird...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
blaze_gm May 1, 2014 @ 4:50pm 
DO NOT BUY HATS FROM THE MANN CO. STORE YOU F2P
Kikilicious (Banned) May 1, 2014 @ 4:53pm 
If they're not in conflicting equip regions, probably. I'm looking through the list. What hat is it? and I assume the Triboniophorus Tyrannus?

Originally posted by Blaze_GM:
DO NOT BUY HATS FROM THE MANN CO. STORE YOU F2P
♥♥♥♥ the police, he do what he want.
Last edited by Kikilicious; May 1, 2014 @ 4:55pm
EvilCheeseWheel May 1, 2014 @ 4:53pm 
Originally posted by Blaze_GM:
DO NOT BUY HATS FROM THE MANN CO. STORE YOU F2P
Captain CAPS we meet again.
El Homo May 1, 2014 @ 4:54pm 
Originally posted by Pie flavored:
Originally posted by Blaze_GM:
DO NOT BUY HATS FROM THE MANN CO. STORE YOU F2P
Captain CAPS we meet again.
Captian Caps!?
He's the Gramzor Nazi Squad's mortal enemy...
Mykhail Kozak May 1, 2014 @ 4:57pm 
If the hats look as if they will overlap with each other, they will NOT work together.
Kikilicious (Banned) May 1, 2014 @ 4:57pm 
The slug is in the Hat region. And if you mean Pyro's Beanie, the one with the little spinny on it, it's also i the hat region, so they most likely conflict. Unless you mean a different hat.
Dat-Mudkip May 1, 2014 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by Kikilicious:
The slug is in the Hat region. And if you mean Pyro's Beanie, the one with the little spinny on it, it's also i the hat region, so they most likely conflict. Unless you mean a different hat.
I honestly want a straight-forward answer. It's not exactly cheap to get a Beanie. I looked it up on the TF2 Wiki's 'Equip Region' page, and I could not find the Tr.Ty.

Originally posted by Blaze_GM:
DO NOT BUY HATS FROM THE MANN CO. STORE YOU F2P
Go to hell. I'm not F2P. I once was, yes, but that was several years ago. I'm not that ♥♥♥♥ing stupid. And quiet frankly, I cannot help but wonder if you where a F2P yourself. If not, I can almost promise you you have at least ONE friend that is or was F2P. Stop being so enraged. It's people like you that make fun of F2P because you're a bad player. Grow up. I've run into plenty of F2P that can still kick ♥♥♥.
Dat-Mudkip May 1, 2014 @ 5:21pm 
Originally posted by Remus Lupin (Selling BP):
If the hats look as if they will overlap with each other, they will NOT work together.
I get that, but why does the Soldier's Stash still equip on hats that don't even fit on it properly?

*I did look it up, and found out that the SS has it's own equip region not shared with any other item. But it still looks weird...especially on something like a Modest Pile of Hats.
Tomix (Banned) May 1, 2014 @ 5:23pm 
They're both in the Hat equip region, so I'm 95% sure they conflict.
Oh, and dat rage reply.
Triboniophorus Tyrannus and the pyro's beanie will conflict and cannot be equiped at the same time.
Dat-Mudkip May 1, 2014 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by Tomix:
They're both in the Hat equip region, so I'm 95% sure they conflict.
Oh, and dat rage reply.
:3

Originally posted by stereotypical anime character:
Triboniophorus Tyrannus and the pyro's beanie will conflict and cannot be equiped at the same time.

Thanks.
Kikilicious (Banned) May 1, 2014 @ 5:29pm 
Originally posted by pyrochu1770 and Medkip:
It's not exactly cheap to get a Beanie. I looked it up on the TF2 Wiki's 'Equip Region' page, and I could not find the Tr.Ty.

You just go to the items wiki page, and underneath the picture, it says what region it is.
Zero Zero May 1, 2014 @ 6:35pm 
loadout.tf, and see if it clips.
716Darren May 1, 2014 @ 6:55pm 
Originally posted by Kikilicious:
Originally posted by pyrochu1770 and Medkip:
It's not exactly cheap to get a Beanie. I looked it up on the TF2 Wiki's 'Equip Region' page, and I could not find the Tr.Ty.

You just go to the items wiki page, and underneath the picture, it says what region it is.
Equip region means nothing anymore, you don't know how many people I've seen wear the Max's severed head and another hat at the same time without having to trick the system.
Dat-Mudkip May 2, 2014 @ 9:12am 
Originally posted by GarnetSnatcher:
loadout.tf, and see if it clips.
I cannot find a 'loudout.tf'...on the internet or Steam
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 1, 2014 @ 4:48pm
Posts: 19