New Sapper Ideas
- Area of Effect; sapping one building effects surrounding buildings around it in a small radius
- Sapped buildings cannot be upgraded or repaired, but it does not do any damage to the affected buildings' hit points. While the Red Tape Recorder reverts upgraded buildings to their former levels, this sapper does not do that.
- Sapper DOES NOT disable buildings; Sentry Guns will still detect enemy presences and react, dispensers will continue to heal, and teleporters will continue to work.
- Sapper effect only removed if the sapper on the original building effecting the other buildings is removed
- Buildings that are under effect of the sapper, but are not holding the original sapper cannot have another sapper placed on them. (For Example: if there are two enemy spies, one of them decides to use this AoE sapper, and it effects three buildings. Another spy with the default sapper or Red Tape Recorder cannot use their sapper on any buildings that are being effected by the AoE sapper, despite not having a sapper on it. In short, if a building is being sapped by the AoE sapper, regardless of not having a sapper placed on said building effected by the AoE attribute, another sapper cannot be placed on those effected buildings).
- Takes three times longer to remove sapper compared to the default sapper or Red Tape Recorder
- Follows throwing arc of Flying Guillotine
- Charge rate : 20 Seconds
- Destruction rate : Level 1 - 9.0 Seconds ; Level 2 - 11.4 Seconds ; Level 3 - 15.0 Seconds
- Destruction rate for a regular sapper is 6.0, 7.2, 8.64 Seconds per increasing level.
- Negative passive effect? [-hp, -invulnerability,-weapon switch, etc.]
Pretty sure the Throwable Sapper will always be met with caveman criticism (wow so OP cause u can throw sapper!!), but the concept itself (of the throwable sapper, not my stats) is very applicable and a very good idea that can be made into fruition if thought comes into it.
Last edited by Tryhard Supreme; Apr 29, 2014 @ 8:09am
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2014 @ 8:07am