Will Valve save Team Fortress 2?
Now this whole "tf2 is dying!" thing is starting to worry me, guys. Team Fortress is one of my favorite games, and one that I spent a lot of time, and effort on. So I was thinking, if the economy of Team fortress is plummeting, how are we gonna stop it? The people who are Duplicating items are the real threat, but Valve has done nothing but pump out hats and fix bugs, so is that another problem? They are working on the "End of the Line" thing, but can it help? They want to work on mostly weapons, but they might add some hats too. Basicly, when they pull this off, can they save Team Fortress 2?

Thank you, WaLrUs
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Cedank~ Apr 7 @ 3:57am 
Tf2s economy isn't dying mate, people just don't understand
paperchaos Apr 7 @ 3:58am 
tf2 is dieing in the sence that everyone is bad at it and nobody uses common sence like for example 3 snipers on a team (pub or not valve needs to add class limits to prevent this from happening)
[DFS] ÜberStone Apr 7 @ 4:01am 
Yeah, in absolutely EVERY server there has to be a 2 player limit on each class. Having a full team of Heavy/Medic pairs makes the game unbalanced and easy for the Heavy/Medic team to win.
Laxus.|< Apr 7 @ 4:05am 
Class limit is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥..... especially Valve implementing one. There are servers that have plugins for class limits but there's just no point. Sure you limit classes but that would ultimately lead to people leaving TF2 since they're stuck using a class they don't want to use.

On the economy..... come on people, don't be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Get back to me when unusuals cost 1 key or something, then I'll say it's "dying".
TeapotBomb Apr 7 @ 4:06am 
If you're THAT worried,counterhack all the hackers.End of the story.Or should I say Line?
Originally posted by DFS ÜberStone:
Yeah, in absolutely EVERY server there has to be a 2 player limit on each class. Having a full team of Heavy/Medic pairs makes the game unbalanced and easy for the Heavy/Medic team to win.
What is a Sniper/Spy/sticky trap?
waldo (Banned) Apr 7 @ 4:25am 
Originally posted by Laxus.|<:
Class limit is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥..... especially Valve implementing one. There are servers that have plugins for class limits but there's just no point. Sure you limit classes but that would ultimately lead to people leaving TF2 since they're stuck using a class they don't want to use.

On the economy..... come on people, don't be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Get back to me when unusuals cost 1 key or something, then I'll say it's "dying".

We don't want non-team players here. If they leave because of class limits, they're welcome to it.
Crackerz Apr 7 @ 5:29am 
Just ignore those crazy people who always yell, "TF2 IS DYING", they're probably real concerned, a bit too concerned... :/
BushElito Apr 7 @ 5:37am 
Team Fortress would only die if nobody played it.
Currently there are more than 50k players playing constantly, third-fourth most played game. (usually)
[ALT] Cr1tical Apr 7 @ 5:38am 
Originally posted by BushElito:
Team Fortress would only die if nobody played it.
Currently there are more than 50k players playing constantly, third-fourth most played game. (usually)

True dat.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 7 @ 3:55am
Posts: 10