[UnuChild]JellyDogeJello Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:31pm
IS IT NOT OBVIOUS?!?!
The pyro isnt a man or woman, the pyro is.....
[/spoiler] Gordan Freeman
Last edited by [UnuChild]JellyDogeJello; Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:32pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Jingle Pyro Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:33pm 
Sorry. We already confirmed he's an Alien Lightbulb robot Abraham Lincoln God.
Lord_of_Light (Banned) Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:34pm 
Originally posted by {λ³} Jingle Pyro:
Sorry. We already confirmed he's an Alien Lightbulb robot Abraham Lincoln God.
Also he's made of honey, since the release of the newest comic.
scavenge Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:51pm 
The pyro is really just my imagination haunting people.
Ender Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:52pm 
He can't be a lightbulb. He has a voodoo cursed zombie soul that makes him have a skull. Lightbulbs don't have skulls.
scavenge Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by Ender:
He can't be a lightbulb. He has a voodoo cursed zombie soul that makes him have a skull. Lightbulbs don't have skulls.

This sounds like a copy paste from some scientific magazine!
Ender Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:55pm 
How do you copy and paste from a scientific magazine?
scavenge Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:55pm 
Originally posted by Ender:
How do you copy and paste from a scientific magazine?

Ask science!
.fef (Banned) Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:55pm 
Originally posted by Ender:
He can't be a lightbulb. He has a voodoo cursed zombie soul that makes him have a skull. Lightbulbs don't have skulls.
detachable heads
Ender Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by bøx:
Originally posted by Ender:
He can't be a lightbulb. He has a voodoo cursed zombie soul that makes him have a skull. Lightbulbs don't have skulls.
detachable heads
Like pyro has a detachable head.... Unless he's crazy and asks medic to cut his skull apart and than attach a lightbulb.
scavenge Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by Ender:
Originally posted by bøx:
detachable heads
Like pyro has a detachable head.... Unless he's crazy and asks medic to cut his skull apart and than attach a lightbulb.

Now I think ure racist towards pyro :O
Lord_of_Light (Banned) Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:59pm 
Originally posted by Ender:
Originally posted by bøx:
detachable heads
Like pyro has a detachable head.... Unless he's crazy and asks medic to cut his skull apart and than attach a lightbulb.
Pyro could be a robot.
[UnuChild]JellyDogeJello Apr 2, 2014 @ 9:05pm 
"PYRO" uses homemade weapons and exploits physics with the flare gun jump
Barb Wire Apr 2, 2014 @ 9:15pm 
Originally posted by scavenge:
Originally posted by Ender:
Like pyro has a detachable head.... Unless he's crazy and asks medic to cut his skull apart and than attach a lightbulb.

Now I think ure racist towards pyro :O
LOCK HIM UP
.fef (Banned) Apr 2, 2014 @ 9:23pm 
Originally posted by FuriousDungBeetle:
LOOK HIM UP
Last edited by .fef; Apr 2, 2014 @ 9:23pm
gale1243 Apr 2, 2014 @ 9:30pm 
Pyro is a sentient robot created by the Engineer.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:31pm
Posts: 15