Eyegoblin8 Mar 27 @ 10:55am
cloak and dagger buff
the C&D really needs a buff so:

ok i thought of another buff for it
+ slightly slower cloak drain while jumping/falling
-0.5 sec (de)cloak speed
(maybbe a more silencer cloak/decloak)
Last edited by Eyegoblin8; Mar 28 @ 10:48am
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
< >
The Emerald Archer Mar 27 @ 10:57am 
Is it me or does this watch never run out of cloak? I mean it doesnt for me! I can run around as long as Im careful to not glow BLU or RED and never run out of cloak
The Emerald Archer Mar 27 @ 10:59am 
^this makes it great for 2fort or sneaking past a huge battle. just crouch and walk the whole way through like metal gear solid. Get behind the enemies, then disguise and uncloak and you look just like an enemy. Or grab the intel and run like the wind!
Zacherle Mar 27 @ 11:48am 
Yea, C&D is unlimited cloak for those true sneaky sneaks, if you don't appreciate that use a different watch
The Emerald Archer Mar 27 @ 11:59am 
Originally posted by Justin Kayse:
Yea, C&D is unlimited cloak for those true sneaky sneaks, if you don't appreciate that use a different watch

which is why most people dont like it. because most dont spy, they just trickstab and crap
The Emerald Archer Mar 27 @ 12:01pm 
look at meet the spy, thats how he should be played
Drekonil Mar 27 @ 12:03pm 
Because it's drain faster and you can't get battery from ammo and dispenser
ShenanAgain Mar 27 @ 12:17pm 
Originally posted by The Emerald Archer:
look at meet the spy, thats how he should be played
Sliding sappers, martial arts, and friendly fire on?
Mr.Tickles | APP Mar 27 @ 12:18pm 
C&D is just fine as is.
JINGLEE BELLS JINGLEE BELLS Mar 27 @ 12:44pm 
What's preventing the majority of the players from using C&D is Invisibility watch's aggresiveness. You literally can walk out of spawn, cloak, get behind the enemy lines, and annihilate. Whilst Deadringer can have the same effect, most enemies of veteran experience will not be fooled easily, especially when they see an Engineer die to a single Minigun bullet. Either way, C&D may focus more on actually being stealthy or survivability, whilst Invis watch focuses more on Aggresive and risky playstyle.

Personally, I'd use C&D very similarly to Deadringer. Nothing will spook a team more than the realization that a Spy is still alive in their enemy lines.
Mr.Tickles | APP Mar 27 @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Leeevog:
What's preventing the majority of the players from using C&D is Invisibility watch's aggresiveness. You literally can walk out of spawn, cloak, get behind the enemy lines, and annihilate. Whilst Deadringer can have the same effect, most enemies of veteran experience will not be fooled easily, especially when they see an Engineer die to a single Minigun bullet. Either way, C&D may focus more on actually being stealthy or survivability, whilst Invis watch focuses more on Aggresive and risky playstyle.

Personally, I'd use C&D very similarly to Deadringer. Nothing will spook a team more than the realization that a Spy is still alive in their enemy lines.


I prefer the stock watch over all for one reason. I can stay invisible indefinitely AND move. C&D forces you to stay put all to often for my taste and slows game play down.
Ogre cream filling (Banned) Mar 27 @ 1:23pm 
C&D is fine, I use it to asset the situation and few my surroundings in a sneakier manner.
Ace42 Mar 27 @ 1:49pm 
Originally posted by Mawile (Darkanine):
C&D is fine, I use it to asset the situation and few my surroundings in a sneakier manner.

Gah, some many noobie spies say this...
If you just want to be a voyeur, go Spectator and you can view the WHOLE FREAKIN' BATTLEFIELD quickly and with absolutely no risk; AND you can instantly then switch to Spy and start contributing with a better choice of watch instead of stuck hiding all the round.
Zacherle Mar 27 @ 1:51pm 
Originally posted by Ace42:
Pointless complaining, misspellings and name calling
It's not the same, Spectators aren't part of the game
Last edited by Zacherle; Mar 27 @ 1:53pm
The Emerald Archer Mar 27 @ 1:53pm 
Originally posted by Drekonil:
Because it's drain faster and you can't get battery from ammo and dispenser

it might drain faster but it never runs out

people dont know this apprently

it literally never runs out. go use it and see for yourself
The Emerald Archer Mar 27 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by Ace42:
Originally posted by Mawile (Darkanine):
C&D is fine, I use it to asset the situation and few my surroundings in a sneakier manner.

Gah, some many noobie spies say this...
If you just want to be a voyeur, go Spectator and you can view the WHOLE FREAKIN' BATTLEFIELD quickly and with absolutely no risk; AND you can instantly then switch to Spy and start contributing with a better choice of watch instead of stuck hiding all the round.

.....the CnD never runs out of cloak.......even when running
Last edited by The Emerald Archer; Mar 27 @ 1:56pm
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 27 @ 10:55am
Posts: 36