This topic has been locked
Mr. Conga (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 12:59am
Kids are foolish now-a-days
They trade metal for fancy hats and give earbuds for hats on fire! In my day we used keys to unlock doors and gates, now kids trade them for scarfs and sunglasses!
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
< >
Meowstic the Scoot (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 1:02am 
Originally posted by DemoPan:
They trade metal for fancy hats and give earbuds for hats on fire! In my day we used keys to unlock doors and gates, now kids trade them for scarfs and sunglasses!
i dont give keys or metal. i cant AFFORD buds. lol.
Last edited by Meowstic the Scoot; Mar 13, 2014 @ 1:02am
Myed, now in 6 designer colors! Mar 13, 2014 @ 1:04am 
Originally posted by {P.V.P} Procrastinator Silver:
Originally posted by DemoPan:
They trade metal for fancy hats and give earbuds for hats on fire! In my day we used keys to unlock doors and gates, now kids trade them for scarfs and sunglasses!
i dont give keys or metal. i cant AFFORD buds. lol.

Well, then yer POOR and IRISH! ;;;;P
Last edited by Myed, now in 6 designer colors!; Mar 13, 2014 @ 1:06am
Ilija ⑨ (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 1:55am 
Back in my day,we didn't use buds for trading expensive things in a video game

We used them for listening to music in our phones,computers,handheld games,ipods,etc
*Zoetje* Vlinder Mar 13, 2014 @ 2:07am 
Back in my day, if a hat was on fire.....you took it off!
Starr610 Mar 13, 2014 @ 2:08am 
back in my day children didnt drop 20+ somewhat dollars for a golden animated weapon.
Rukathesoldier Mar 13, 2014 @ 3:07am 
Back in my day people didn't throw jars of ♥♥♥♥ at people.
Mr. Conga (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 3:26am 
back in my day we orbited planets, now planets orbit our hats
Stereotypical White Girl Mar 13, 2014 @ 8:41am 
Back in my day people didnt use the most generic sniper misc loadout: Cold Killer, Villans Veil and Snow Scoper.
Doctor Pewtis Mar 13, 2014 @ 8:44am 
Back in my Day we could go into Civilian Pose with every Class.
Now only with Spy,Engie and Soldier.

Darn you Volvo
2D waifu (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 9:07am 
Originally posted by (Poot)Doctor Pewtis™:
Back in my Day we could go into Civilian Pose with every Class.
Now only with Spy,Engie and Soldier.

Darn you Volvo
you forgot sniper and demoman
sorry for correcting
Mr. Conga (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 10:07pm 
Back in my days, weapons used to be worth more than hats
Kris the sleeping dragon Mar 13, 2014 @ 10:08pm 
LOOK AT MY BACKPACK AND WEEP AT IT'S LOVLINESS
olde (Banned) Mar 13, 2014 @ 10:08pm 
Originally posted by Swampert ⑨:
Back in my day,we didn't use buds for trading expensive things in a video game

We used them for listening to music in our phones,computers,handheld games,ipods,etc
back in my day, buds were part of a flower or something
mahdamar Mar 14, 2014 @ 4:24am 
+
Mr. Conga (Banned) Mar 14, 2014 @ 4:27am 
Back in my day fire provided light, now it just lights people on fire
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 13, 2014 @ 12:59am
Posts: 76