❤ Darkzul ❤ Mar 9 @ 11:46pm
Fools day tf2 "hats" (Valve sugestion event in 2014)
I like sometimes to play team fortress 2 but i think valve should make like a event for tf2. They did the auspicous event on dota 2 with new beast but i'm thinking a even for tf2 will be really nice of fools day.

For example let's say drops "hats" when you used pops a message...


So i'm currios what you can come with lol
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Mr. Conga (S> V. Bills) (Banned) Mar 9 @ 11:52pm 
I'd love for valve to add a secret to www.teamfortress.com :/
Sassy Feline Mar 9 @ 11:54pm 
Originally posted by DemoPan:
I'd love for valve to add a secret to www.teamfortress.com :/

Should give a demo-only pan badge for the first 11,111 people who find it.
Rum_Loving_Pyro Mar 9 @ 11:55pm 
Valve will announce to world at fools day, Portal 3 & TF3 are confirmed. Thanks to that, players can have a fancy Gibus or equally good crate...
Balanced Insanity Mar 10 @ 1:17am 
i sorta wish that value pulls off an april fools joke like war thunder did last year, but then again, there will be a massive fallout from buttthurt people who doesn't know how to take a joke like that event as well
Rum_Loving_Pyro Mar 10 @ 1:22am 
Originally posted by Balanced Insanity:
i sorta wish that value pulls off an april fools joke like war thunder did last year, but then again, there will be a massive fallout from buttthurt people who doesn't know how to take a joke like that event as well

That is a way human mind works. Humor grows when you wrap your mind around it. Sometimes getting your mind around something that is funny is easier said than done. So being butthurt because joke is logical for us as humans. Some know it's a joke, some does not.

-W3E- Dat Jane Doe Mar 10 @ 4:10am 
How about they just claim they are going to release HL3
Mr. Conga (S> V. Bills) (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:25am 
Originally posted by Rum_Loving_Pyro:
Valve will announce to world at fools day, Portal 3 & TF3 are confirmed. Thanks to that, players can have a fancy Gibus or equally good crate...

YOU FORGOT HL3 DEMMIT! THAT'S TEH MOST IMPORTENT WEN
Last edited by Mr. Conga (S> V. Bills); Mar 10 @ 4:25am
autism (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:33am 
Originally posted by DemoPan:
Originally posted by Rum_Loving_Pyro:
Valve will announce to world at fools day, Portal 3 & TF3 are confirmed. Thanks to that, players can have a fancy Gibus or equally good crate...

YOU FORGOT HL3 DEMMIT! THAT'S TEH MOST IMPORTENT WEN
portal was better
Mr. Conga (S> V. Bills) (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:44am 
Originally posted by Stop it senpai~, it hurts:
Originally posted by DemoPan:

YOU FORGOT HL3 DEMMIT! THAT'S TEH MOST IMPORTENT WEN
portal was better

LIAR!

I Sniff smoke, I think a flame war is coming
autism (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by portal-kun~~ kawaii uguu desu <3:
Originally posted by Stop it senpai~, it hurts:
portal was better

no it wasnt feg
i never finished a hl game though
1bean234 Mar 10 @ 4:46am 
But how would Valve time know when April 1st is?

With Valve time, it could be 31st of April or somthin'.
Last edited by 1bean234; Mar 10 @ 4:46am
autism (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:47am 
Originally posted by portal-kun~~ kawaii uguu desu <3:
Originally posted by Stop it senpai~, it hurts:
i never finished a hl game though

beating all half-lifes every year is a tradition for me

lrn2halflifepleb
i dont wanna waste my time on hl when i can finish bioshock infinite for my fourth time 8)
autism (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:49am 
Originally posted by portal-kun~~ kawaii uguu desu <3:
Originally posted by Stop it senpai~, it hurts:
i dont wanna waste my time on hl when i can finish bioshock infinite for my fourth time 8)

i never played a bioshock game
unless elizabeth rule 34 counts 8)
it sure does count
autism (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:50am 
Originally posted by portal-kun~~ kawaii uguu desu <3:
then i beat it way more times than you did nerd 9)
OOOH okay im done here now
Mr. Conga (S> V. Bills) (Banned) Mar 10 @ 4:56am 
Originally posted by portal-kun~~ kawaii uguu desu <3:
Originally posted by Stop it senpai~, it hurts:
i dont wanna waste my time on hl when i can finish bioshock infinite for my fourth time 8)

i never played a bioshock game
unless elizabeth rule 34 counts 8)

I don't go near that rule 34 as I am a gentle man, though I may get angry or upset now and then atleast I am commonly decent enough to play a game for the reason of playing it.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 9 @ 11:46pm
Posts: 29