butt Mar 2 @ 12:51pm
The luckiest thing that happened to you
so yeah, what was the luckiest thing that happened to you in Tf2?
lucky unboxing?
good find?
demolishing the whole other team and escaping crits?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
< >
Ryuhime Mar 2 @ 12:54pm 
i was playing mvm on rottenburgh with the millions of sandman scouts and i kept getting bonked and shot at but i never died for some reason even though i was huddled in a corner and all of them were shooting at me
Possibly a Potato Mar 2 @ 12:54pm 
I was playing on a KOtH map. The enemy team was on overtime, but my team had the point. At least 5 people started swarming on the point, and at the time, I was a pyro with only 52 health left. I charged in with little hope of victory and started burning everyone (consisting of a Soldier, a Heavy and Medic pair, a Scout, and a Demoman) and by the time I ran out of ammo, I had 12 health left and everyone had died.
Hungry_Russian Mar 2 @ 12:55pm 
My friend gifted me a key, I found an unusual
Then I exchanged it for 30 keys
AND when unboxing got another unusual, I was very happy, though i found a smoking one which is 17 keys only, I went up to a trade serv, Then a guy bought it for 2 bills hats, I sold one and got a strange pan, You can look my inventory, its there
It all happened in 2 days.
Is this lucky enough to be posted here?
butt Mar 2 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by Hungry_Russian:
My friend gifted me a key, I found an unusual
Then I exchanged it for 30 keys
AND when unboxing got another unusual, I was very happy, though i found a smoking one which is 17 keys only, I went up to a trade serv, Then a guy bought it for 2 bills hats, I sold one and got a strange pan, You can look my inventory, its there
It all happened in 2 days.
Is this lucky enough to be posted here?
dude, 2lucky4me

Hungry_Russian Mar 2 @ 12:57pm 
Here is another touching story
I met a guy JuSan
He only trades hats, then he gifted me 3 ready killstreak kits ( the ones already crafted from robo parts) because he said, he doesn't need them
Hungry_Russian Mar 2 @ 12:59pm 
Originally posted by Moss:
Originally posted by Hungry_Russian:
My friend gifted me a key, I found an unusual
Then I exchanged it for 30 keys
AND when unboxing got another unusual, I was very happy, though i found a smoking one which is 17 keys only, I went up to a trade serv, Then a guy bought it for 2 bills hats, I sold one and got a strange pan, You can look my inventory, its there
It all happened in 2 days.
Is this lucky enough to be posted here?
dude, 2lucky4me
Don't worry, it will happen to you one day
Festive Peanut (Banned) Mar 2 @ 1:01pm 
Originally posted by Hungry_Russian:
Originally posted by Moss:
dude, 2lucky4me
Don't worry, it will happen to you one day
So you sold a 17 key unusual for 2 items worth 6 keys for a total of 12? You lost 5 keys man.
Possibly a Potato Mar 2 @ 1:02pm 
Originally posted by Moss:
so yeah, what was the luckiest thing that happened to you in Tf2?
lucky unboxing?
good find?
demolishing the whole other team and escaping crits?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Wait a minute here... *reads the original post*
Is that a turd? ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Tommo Mar 2 @ 1:06pm 
I was given a Hitman Heatseeker for a frying pan.
Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush Mar 2 @ 1:06pm 
I unboxed an unusual the first day of the robotic boogaloo.

That was followed by the unluckiest thing that happened to me; I got sharked out of said unusual.
Festive Peanut (Banned) Mar 2 @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by Bananaᴴᴰ ๖ۣۜKush:
I unboxed an unusual the first day of the robotic boogaloo.

That was followed by the unluckiest thing that happened to me; I got sharked out of said unusual.
lel
ITS ME TUESDAY Mar 2 @ 1:21pm 
buying a gold botkiller stickybomb launcher on the market with robots killed and buildings destroyed for only 7 bucks
Hungry_Russian Mar 2 @ 1:27pm 
Originally posted by Tuesday Micsnob:
buying a gold botkiller stickybomb launcher on the market with robots killed and buildings destroyed for only 7 bucks
Dafaq you doing here, Idiot?
Hungry_Russian Mar 2 @ 1:27pm 
Originally posted by VGamer12345:
Originally posted by Hungry_Russian:
Don't worry, it will happen to you one day
So you sold a 17 key unusual for 2 items worth 6 keys for a total of 12? You lost 5 keys man.
But now I have a strange pan
Which none of you has
Hungry_Russian Mar 2 @ 1:28pm 
and Bills were both painted
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 2 @ 12:51pm
Posts: 47