Team Fortress 2
Jimble's Dad Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:23pm
Earnable Keys?
This would be a nice addition, for those who don't have a job (like myself) a key can be a 'uncommon' item, and earnable ingame. It would make more sense, since you can earn crates, why not earn keys? A standard key would be the most common of all the keys, since it's just a average key. Good? Bad? Comment below, let me know!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
grounded in reality (Banned) Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:25pm 
no.
that would lower the price of keys.
Virtual Gee Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:25pm 
Nope.
Kikilicious (Banned) Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:25pm 
Bad. Keys are the way TF2 earns revenue.
Mr.Light (Banned) Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:26pm 
Originally posted by Kikilicious:
Bad. Keys are the way TF2 earns revenue.
Exactly
ekki Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:26pm 
It's already very easy to get a key.
Jimble's Dad Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:27pm 
Okay okay, sorry...
It was just a thought that popped into my head...
Dr.Dramund PH.D Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:30pm 
Originally posted by box:
no.
that would lower the price of keys.
then make them untradeable ungiftable or uncraftable and make the item you unbox uncraft untrade ungiftable
★ Conga ★ (Banned) Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:30pm 
You're just POOR and IRISH

http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/hidden/hats/

Get a bottle a scrumpy and earn yer self a job man
Jimble's Dad Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:33pm 
Originally posted by DemoPan:
You're just POOR and IRISH

http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/hidden/hats/

Get a bottle a scrumpy and earn yer self a job man

...Are you taking this seriously? I don't think your taking this seriously...
Jimble's Dad Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:34pm 
Originally posted by Dr.Dramund PH.D:
Originally posted by box:
no.
that would lower the price of keys.
then make them untradeable ungiftable or uncraftable and make the item you unbox uncraft untrade ungiftable

...That's a good idea...
King Kunta Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:46pm 
I'd be okay with it, at least from the perspective that it would be a serious blow the the bloated tf2 economy.
Jimble's Dad Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:48pm 
Originally posted by Jimmy B-Rabbit:
I'd be okay with it, at least from the perspective that it would be a serious blow the the bloated tf2 economy.
Really? It's THAT infalted? Damnit Valve...
Darkanine (Banned) Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:50pm 
Originally posted by ClonedPsychic:
Originally posted by Jimmy B-Rabbit:
I'd be okay with it, at least from the perspective that it would be a serious blow the the bloated tf2 economy.
Really? It's THAT infalted? Damnit Valve...

Its not Valves fault really, just the in-game economy.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:23pm
Posts: 44