Killer5672 Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:28am
Does a PS3 Remote work on this game?
Does any other remote work on this game?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
MB | Ghost Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:52am 
> playing tf2 with a controller
brb killing myself again
Zuthandrapus (Lemons R Us) Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:59am 
The windows controller works, it looks like a Xbox controller but for PC (and Xbox :D)
MB | Ghost Feb 28, 2014 @ 10:00am 
Originally posted by SkylordCastle:
The windows controller works, it looks like a Xbox controller but for PC (and Xbox :D)
out now
.raptoR Feb 28, 2014 @ 10:31am 
Yes.
Download Motionjoy, plug in ps3 controller and in tf2, write in console exec 360controller
MB | Ghost Feb 28, 2014 @ 10:38am 
Originally posted by Joubba:
Yes.
Download Motionjoy, plug in ps3 controller and in tf2, write in console exec 360controller
Or don't
Ribbon Feb 28, 2014 @ 10:44am 
Personally speaking I prefer a keyboard for most pc gaming. Its just natural, after all.
piruk Feb 28, 2014 @ 10:46am 
Yes, it does.
Killer5672 Mar 1, 2014 @ 3:27am 
Originally posted by piruk00es:
Yes, it does.
How do i connect the PS3 remote?
MB | Ghost Mar 1, 2014 @ 6:31am 
Originally posted by THEKILLER5672:
Originally posted by piruk00es:
Yes, it does.
How do i connect the PS3 remote?
Don't play a pc game thats a first person shooter with a controller.
EVER.
Killer5672 Mar 1, 2014 @ 12:27pm 
ok
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:28am
Posts: 11