Mr. Palliman Feb 28 @ 3:52am
My controls are messed up.
Every time I move my mouse left, I move left, and I can't look around. How do I fix this?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Chicano_Scorpion Feb 28 @ 4:17am 
so......go to controls and click reset to default
Lergen (Banned) Feb 28 @ 4:24am 
unbindall in console :3
Lagger -CZE- (Banned) Feb 28 @ 4:26am 
Originally posted by SirLergen:
unbindall in console :3
Genuinely the best solution around :3
Last edited by Lagger -CZE-; Feb 28 @ 4:30am
Lergen (Banned) Feb 28 @ 4:43am 
Originally posted by Lagger -CZE- *CAN'T PLAY*:
Originally posted by SirLergen:
unbindall in console :3
Genuinely the best solution around :3
in THIS situation it actually works
[DFS] DeadLineClock Feb 28 @ 5:08am 
Originally posted by SirLergen:
Originally posted by Lagger -CZE- *CAN'T PLAY*:
Genuinely the best solution around :3
in THIS situation it actually works

wow much legit
so work
very not a ruse
Lergen (Banned) Feb 28 @ 5:14am 
Originally posted by DFS DeadLineClock:
Originally posted by SirLergen:
in THIS situation it actually works

wow much legit
so work
very not a ruse
it solves the problem of not turning correctly by making him not turn at all :D
cyKAPOWer Feb 28 @ 5:25am 
exec_config_default in console.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 28 @ 3:52am
Posts: 7