Short circuit question.
So, on the stat screen of the short circuit it says:
"Consumes 15 ammo per projectile destroyed".
So this means that when you use it correctly, it takes away 15 ammo. But what really bothers me is that that stat is written in blue, as if its positive. But Im pretty sure thats a negative stat. Any1 care to explain?
Last edited by (Currently on the cabin) Infu; Feb 27 @ 11:43am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Sgt. Poptart Feb 27 @ 11:41am 
, valve doesnt know how to balance weapons
Lagger -CZE- (Banned) Feb 27 @ 11:47am 
Originally posted by Infu-kun~~ Kawaii <3:
So, on the stat screen of the short circuit it says:
"Consumes 15 ammo per projectile destroyed".
So this means that when you use it correctly, it takes away 15 ammo. But what really bothers me is that that stat is written in blue, as if its positive. But Im pretty sure thats a negative stat. Any1 care to explain?
Thought it does ADD you 15 metal when you use it correctly
lord of butt (Banned) Feb 27 @ 11:49am 
Originally posted by Lagger -CZE- *CAN'T PLAY*:
Originally posted by Infu-kun~~ Kawaii <3:
So, on the stat screen of the short circuit it says:
"Consumes 15 ammo per projectile destroyed".
So this means that when you use it correctly, it takes away 15 ammo. But what really bothers me is that that stat is written in blue, as if its positive. But Im pretty sure thats a negative stat. Any1 care to explain?
Thought it does ADD you 15 metal when you use it correctly
2op pls volvo nef
(Currently on the cabin) Infu Feb 27 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by Lagger -CZE- *CAN'T PLAY*:
Originally posted by Infu-kun~~ Kawaii <3:
So, on the stat screen of the short circuit it says:
"Consumes 15 ammo per projectile destroyed".
So this means that when you use it correctly, it takes away 15 ammo. But what really bothers me is that that stat is written in blue, as if its positive. But Im pretty sure thats a negative stat. Any1 care to explain?
Thought it does ADD you 15 metal when you use it correctly
It does?
Lagger -CZE- (Banned) Feb 27 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by Infu-kun~~ Kawaii <3:
Originally posted by Lagger -CZE- *CAN'T PLAY*:
Thought it does ADD you 15 metal when you use it correctly
It does?
Dunno now. But worked in its time.
magic poopy (Banned) Feb 27 @ 12:04pm 
zapping takes away 5 metal.
zapping and destroying a projectile take away 20
Last edited by magic poopy; Feb 27 @ 12:04pm
ShenanAgain Feb 27 @ 12:04pm 
It's positive because that's 15 more metal until the Engie stops blocking your rockets.
(Currently on the cabin) Infu Feb 27 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
It's positive because that's 15 more metal until the Engie stops blocking your rockets.
But shouldt the text then be in red for the engy?
Last edited by Tito Shivan; Mar 1 @ 3:45am
Rent a mop - Mumble Feb 27 @ 12:56pm 
If you think that being counted as possitive is weird, look at the scottish resistance. Blowing up any sticky under your feet is counted as possitive, even though for any demo that doesn't sticky jump just finds it infuriating.
(Currently on the cabin) Infu Feb 27 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by Rent a mop:
If you think that being counted as possitive is weird, look at the scottish resistance. Blowing up any sticky under your feet is counted as possitive, even though for any demo that doesn't sticky jump just finds it infuriating.
I know right. Valve needs to do something about it.
Sgt. Poptart Feb 27 @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by Rent a mop:
If you think that being counted as possitive is weird, look at the scottish resistance. Blowing up any sticky under your feet is counted as possitive, even though for any demo that doesn't sticky jump just finds it infuriating.

Maybe its because sticky jumping is a core mechanic of the game, and one of the few skill based things demo does besides spamming bombs,
Rent a mop - Mumble Feb 27 @ 1:27pm 
Originally posted by Poptart Sensation:
Originally posted by Rent a mop:
If you think that being counted as possitive is weird, look at the scottish resistance. Blowing up any sticky under your feet is counted as possitive, even though for any demo that doesn't sticky jump just finds it infuriating.

Maybe its because sticky jumping is a core mechanic of the game, and one of the few skill based things demo does besides spamming bombs,
I get that sticky jumping is an important mechanic BUT!!!!!!!

For anyone with 2 god damn brain cells, you just aim down at the sticky like a rocket jump. This "assist" Has killed me 50 times more than I've ever needed to rely upon the sticky jump "assist".

Seriously, sticky jumping with it before was not that hard, just the casuals ruined everything.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 27 @ 11:39am
Posts: 12