Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 23 @ 3:27am
killstreak amplifiers?
How much would a killstreak increase somethings value? example:
killstreaks enabled (+2 ref)
sheen: team shine (+10 keys)
Killstreak: tornado (+4 keys)

No trolls plz and ty in advanced.
Showing 1-15 of 61 comments
< >
[FP] Lonk (Banned) Feb 23 @ 3:31am 
Killstreaks usually add a key except for reskin weps.
Specialized add multiple keys...
And professionals can buy you multiple expensive steam games.
BushElito Feb 23 @ 4:36am 
I'm not even sure how much killstreaks cost.
Originally posted by TheClamFace:
Killstreaks usually add a key except for reskin weps.
Specialized add multiple keys...
And professionals can buy you multiple expensive steam games.
I agree with the first two, but I don't think Pro killstreaks give that much.
Bishreksual Feb 23 @ 4:39am 
Really? Specialized adds multiple keys? Aww.....I traded my Spec Soda Popper away for cheap...
[FP] Lonk (Banned) Feb 23 @ 4:40am 
Originally posted by BushElito:
I'm not even sure how much killstreaks cost.
Originally posted by TheClamFace:
Killstreaks usually add a key except for reskin weps.
Specialized add multiple keys...
And professionals can buy you multiple expensive steam games.
I agree with the first two, but I don't think Pro killstreaks give that much.
Fine, 1-2 30 dollar games.
BushElito Feb 23 @ 4:58am 
Originally posted by Stealthy Zipline Entrance:
Really? Specialized adds multiple keys? Aww.....I traded my Spec Soda Popper away for cheap...
Well http://steamcommunity.com/id/BushElito/inventory/#440_2_2386199983
Seen some people selling these for more than 4 keys.
Plus mines 100 level.
[FP] Lonk (Banned) Feb 23 @ 4:59am 
Originally posted by BushElito:
Originally posted by Stealthy Zipline Entrance:
Really? Specialized adds multiple keys? Aww.....I traded my Spec Soda Popper away for cheap...
Well http://steamcommunity.com/id/BushElito/inventory/#440_2_2386199983
Seen some people selling these for more than 4 keys.
Plus mines 100 level.
That's cuz it's a reskin.
It means you can make it awesome for cheaper.
BushElito Feb 23 @ 5:09am 
Originally posted by TheClamFace:
Originally posted by BushElito:
Well http://steamcommunity.com/id/BushElito/inventory/#440_2_2386199983
Seen some people selling these for more than 4 keys.
Plus mines 100 level.
That's cuz it's a reskin.
It means you can make it awesome for cheaper.
Meh, the effect is what it counts - green fire, go!
And besides, this weapon is a swear and is more cooler than YER.
Last edited by BushElito; Feb 23 @ 5:10am
Sir-Scudio Feb 23 @ 5:17am 
I'm trying to make a specialized Ubersaw kit for my Vintage Ubersaw.. so...
Am I cool now?
BushElito Feb 23 @ 5:29am 
Originally posted by Sir-Scudio:
I'm trying to make a specialized Ubersaw kit for my Vintage Ubersaw.. so...
Am I cool now?
Why not professional?
Sir-Scudio Feb 23 @ 6:03am 
Originally posted by BushElito:
Originally posted by Sir-Scudio:
I'm trying to make a specialized Ubersaw kit for my Vintage Ubersaw.. so...
Am I cool now?
Why not professional?
Professional Kits are overrated
BushElito Feb 23 @ 6:13am 
Originally posted by Sir-Scudio:
Originally posted by BushElito:
Why not professional?
Professional Kits are overrated
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=224126799
But pretty cool. (Friends photo)
Last edited by BushElito; Feb 23 @ 6:13am
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 23 @ 9:33pm 
Originally posted by sir "video games" scudio:
Originally posted by BushElito:
Why not professional?
Professional Kits are overrated

That's basicly saying specilized killstreaks are over rated
Dwerklesberry Feb 23 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
How much would a killstreak increase somethings value? example:
killstreaks enabled (+2 ref)
sheen: team shine (+10 keys)
Killstreak: tornado (+4 keys)

No trolls plz and ty in advanced.

Can't generalize, its based on supply and demand. The more stock and popular a weapon is, the more expensive, scattergun kits for example, very expensive Big earner kit? not so much... knife kit? Expensive....

Anyways you can just search for kit prices on the marketplace to get a reasonable idea of value. Obscure/unpopular weapons are cheap. So one can't just say it adds a key or whatever, some weapons kits are many multiples more expensive or cheaper than others.

Last edited by Dwerklesberry; Feb 23 @ 9:44pm
Kai9001 Feb 23 @ 9:42pm 
Depends on the weapon.

Like if a friend of mine got a strange prof eviction notice for 1 ref

While a killstreak on a popular stock weapon (like minigun, scatter, or rocket launch) can be worth atleast 2 keys.

Not to mention sheen and killstreakers.

So it can vary alot
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 23 @ 9:46pm 
Originally posted by Kai9001:
Depends on the weapon.

Like if a friend of mine got a strange prof eviction notice for 1 ref

While a killstreak on a popular stock weapon (like minigun, scatter, or rocket launch) can be worth atleast 2 keys.

Not to mention sheen and killstreakers.

So it can vary alot
What if it was a normal ham kit or a scatter gun....
Showing 1-15 of 61 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 23 @ 3:27am
Posts: 61