A new pack idea for pyro, where he has weapons all based on water and electricity and he becomes a hydromaniac
Publicity Blurb- "Once a hydroelectric dam technician, you learned how when water and electricity come together, they can fuel homes, cities, countries, ........and even your own bloodthirst......"
a thrower made from the boiler of a steam locomotive. It fires boiling water and steam at foes to burn them down. appearance consists of a boiler, complete with pressure guage, and a whistle that blows whilst firing. Has a pipe sticking out of the front for the barrel, and a fire hose nozzle on it.
PROS- +10% more range (because the water isnt being burned up like flame fuel)
+applies the "wet" effect to enemies for 5 seconds after being hit
+instead of airblast, this weapon has a "steamblast" that functions the same as airblast, except it also does 20 damage
+- Can disable sentries with a 3 sec burst of continuous, uninterrupted steam (until engineer hits it, works like sapper, but without the damage)
+- can put out fires on normal water shot
CONS- -100% damage to sentries
-75% afterburn time
-100% damage to pyros, but still applies wet effect
NEUTRALS- does normal flamethrower damage to non-pyro enemies (with the exception of reduced afterburn)
The "Superb Soaker"
a highly modified pneumatic dihydrogen monoxide propelling device (water gun) that has been improved with better air system (compressed air tanks from pellet pistols) and barrel for more range and pressure. Hydromaniac version of flare gun
PROS- +fires a continuous, narrow stream of highly pressurized water (with drop over distance) over a long distance
+- apllies wet effect to enemies for 5 secs after being hit
+- has same sentry disabling effect as steampunk (3 sec of uninterrupted water)
+- can put out fires
CONS- -100% damage to sentries
-100% damage to enemy pyros
- Only does 20 damage a second to every other enemy (divide this damage into each particle frame of hits)
A reskin of the neon annihilator, i have two design ideas (which one do you think is better?).
1) It could go the Dam security guard route and be one of those tazer sticks with a bident fork on the end, and a bolt of electricity running inbetween. You know what I'm talking about right? They are in the arkham games as well
2) or we could keep with the homemade arsenal theme of the weapons, and make the electrocutioner an improvised weapon. It is a thick wooden club, with rubber handle, that has two jumper cables at the end, touching (making a spark effect with sparks falling off occasionally), attached to a small battery on the side of the weapon.
Hat/Cosmetic- 3 ideas.....
1) The "big diver" hat/helmet from the workshop
2) The pyroshark fin from workshop
3) one of those office water dispenser tanks on his back instead of the flamethrower fuel tank
I think this would be an epic pack and a breath of fresh air to the game.
And notice that this is not just a water-oriented axtinguisher combo as there is no fast switch time. You could do that, its one of the many things its made for, but this set is very utility based, more team helping. also more based on manhandling than really quick kills, with the steamblast and extra range, puff and pop, repeat. If the situation presents itself, then you use electro combo
Any suggestions, compliments, and criticisms are welcome as long as everyone stays respectful