dead profile Feb 18 @ 6:37pm
Item quality request.
Hello. I don't know where this is supposed to go or anything, but I would like to request the Hero's hachimaki be made available in Unusual quality. The item has been in the game for long enough, even though it was a promo item initially it has been craft able for quite a while now and I don't understand why valve hasn't made it available as an Unusual. I would love advice and support on this if it's not too much asking. Thanks.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Canadiancookie Feb 18 @ 6:47pm 
Agreed.

Would also be nice to have unusual hero's tails.
win.rar Feb 18 @ 6:49pm 
"Snow globe level 192"
Lord_of_Light (banned) Feb 18 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Canadiancookie:
Agreed.

Would also be nice to have unusual hero's tails. :trainbowbarf:
And an unusual Filamental.
Canadiancookie Feb 18 @ 6:51pm 
Originally posted by win.rar:
"Snow globe level 192"

And I have a level 30 snow globe. I'm still poor and irish compared to this guy, though.
win.rar Feb 18 @ 6:52pm 
Originally posted by Canadiancookie:
Originally posted by win.rar:
"Snow globe level 192"

And I have a level 30 snow globe. I'm still poor and irish compared to this guy, though.

I spent that money on an unusual.
Woo.
dominicsonic101 Feb 18 @ 6:55pm 
LOLZ agreed
Canadiancookie Feb 18 @ 6:56pm 
Originally posted by win.rar:
Originally posted by Canadiancookie:

And I have a level 30 snow globe. I'm still poor and irish compared to this guy, though.

I spent that money on an unusual.
Woo.

I spent my money on a 30 strongbox unboxing spree. no unusuals
L | LjubicaZubica Feb 18 @ 8:58pm 
YES please Hero's hachimaki cloud 9!!!
TBB I CRASHED Feb 18 @ 9:18pm 
Originally posted by Lord_of_Light:
Originally posted by Canadiancookie:
Agreed.

Would also be nice to have unusual hero's tails. :trainbowbarf:
And an unusual Filamental. :D::lampoff:
SHUT UP LORDY THAT WON'T HAPPEN
DemoPan Feb 18 @ 9:22pm 
Originally posted by Tbb Quack:
Originally posted by Lord_of_Light:
And an unusual Filamental. :D::lampoff:
SHUT UP LORDY THAT WON'T HAPPEN
Unusual Filamental with sunbeam effects :o plz valve plz
TBB I CRASHED Feb 18 @ 9:24pm 
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
Originally posted by Tbb Quack:
SHUT UP LORDY THAT WON'T HAPPEN
Unusual Filamental with sunbeam effects :o plz valve plz
OR
here's just a theory
WE DESTROY THE FILAMENTAL
GET RID OF EVERYONE NAMED AFTER A LIGHT
AND GIVE THE GIBUS AN UNUSUAL EFFECT
Lord_of_Light (banned) Feb 18 @ 9:24pm 
Originally posted by Tbb Quack:
Originally posted by Lord_of_Light:
And an unusual Filamental.
SHUT UP LORDY THAT WON'T HAPPEN
A MAN CAN DREAM CAN'T HE?!?
Lord_of_Light (banned) Feb 18 @ 9:25pm 
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
Originally posted by Tbb Quack:
SHUT UP LORDY THAT WON'T HAPPEN
Unusual Filamental with sunbeam effects :o plz valve plz
it would be so beautiful!
Lord_of_Light (banned) Feb 18 @ 9:25pm 
Originally posted by Tbb Quack:
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
Unusual Filamental with sunbeam effects :o plz valve plz
OR
here's just a theory
WE DESTROY THE FILAMENTAL
GET RID OF EVERYONE NAMED AFTER A LIGHT
AND GIVE THE GIBUS AN UNUSUAL EFFECT
DemoPan Feb 18 @ 9:25pm 
Originally posted by Tbb Quack:
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
Unusual Filamental with sunbeam effects :o plz valve plz
OR
here's just a theory
WE DESTROY THE FILAMENTAL
GET RID OF EVERYONE NAMED AFTER A LIGHT
AND GIVE THE GIBUS AN UNUSUAL EFFECT

Unusual ghostly gibus: ghost effects called 2spooky4u

^ dream hat

But destroying all light bulbs would destroy pyro. Pyro is a lightblub
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 18 @ 6:37pm
Posts: 21