Team Fortress 2
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ JoshuaKurayami Feb 18, 2014 @ 5:30am
What if the medic..
..Had a Regeneration/Poison crossbow?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
RabidBurp Feb 18, 2014 @ 5:34am 
Poison effect would be neat, but he already has the Amputator for extra health regen.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ JoshuaKurayami Feb 18, 2014 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by Heartless Bob:
Poison effect would be neat, but he already has the Amputator for extra health regen.

I mean to give to others temporarily. I did mention that it is a crossbow.
A Sneaky NPC Feb 18, 2014 @ 5:49am 
A poison or bleed effect would work.

Damage would have to be minimal or zero to make it balanced.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ JoshuaKurayami Feb 18, 2014 @ 6:23am 
Originally posted by SneakyNPC:
A poison or bleed effect would work.

Damage would have to be minimal or zero to make it balanced.

It shouldn't be that low for a crossbow.. It gets balanced depends how long the regen/poison effect last, and if headshots could be a thing or not
A Sneaky NPC Feb 18, 2014 @ 6:36am 
Originally posted by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ JoshuaKurayami:
It shouldn't be that low for a crossbow.. It gets balanced depends how long the regen/poison effect last, and if headshots could be a thing or not
If you include damage, it might become overpowered - the damage inflicted from the range, plus the bleeding/poison effect afterwards. I might agree if this were a discussion about a crossbow with a mad milk effect.

Range shouldn't really affect the poison/bleeding duration either. It should be seen as a long-ranged support weapon - a Boston Basher without the side-effect per se.

Not sure about headshots.
Last edited by A Sneaky NPC; Feb 18, 2014 @ 6:37am
SneakersO'Tool Feb 18, 2014 @ 6:42am 
Make it like the Crusaders Crossbow. Just remove the longer the range, higher the damage, give it a low amount of damage, give it a effect similar to bleeding damage and BAM! there's your poison/regen crossbow.
Feedexes Feb 18, 2014 @ 6:48am 
u should see the tfc medic, he can infect enemy players and they need a medic to cure them!
JoeM723 Feb 18, 2014 @ 6:59am 
no, people op the medic anyway. Like the g.ay medic tag team thing, some people call it "skill" it thinks it is really g.ay
TheGoodTheBad&TheGibus (Banned) Feb 18, 2014 @ 7:20am 
Originally posted by Joseph723:
no, people op the medic anyway. Like the g.ay medic tag team thing, some people call it "skill" it thinks it is really g.ay
Most insightful and grammatically correct comment 2014
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 18, 2014 @ 5:30am
Posts: 9