Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:49am
10th class
he/she could be called the trap master. he/she woudl have 3 stock weapons: bear trap( 5 defualt ammo 50 damage + bleeding. stops target for a short time only 1 can be placed. down at a time can be disabled by shooting them. invisable to other team except sniper when scoped.) the shotgun (good ol' shotgun) rope (1 damage + bleeding slows down target) would have 150 hp. normal speed. Do you like this idea?
Last edited by Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy; Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:58am
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
A Dud Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:49am 
no
OUTOFFUCKINGNOWHERE Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:53am 
no, then they would have to redo alot of stuff to make it balanced again, not that everything is balanced but they would have to redo almost everthing.
Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:53am 
what can i do to make it better
Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:53am 
Originally posted by Who?:
no, then they would have to redo alot of stuff to make it balanced again, not that everything is balanced but they would have to redo almost everthing.
can you be more specific?
OUTOFFUCKINGNOWHERE Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by Wolfer:
Originally posted by Who?:
no, then they would have to redo alot of stuff to make it balanced again, not that everything is balanced but they would have to redo almost everthing.
can you be more specific?
let's take the fact you said the traps would be invisible to the other team, then why would it need to be disbled by shooting it when you can't see it? that just wouldnt work.

also they wouldnt just add another class all of the sudden and it wouldnt fit with the tf2 style. tf2 is fine as it is, no need to add stuff that will ruin it.
Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:00am 
thanks for the feedback anyway. it started out as joke then it looked good. so i decied to see if anyone else thought so
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Dongerman Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:11am 
Originally posted by Wolfer:
what can i do to make it better
scrap the idea
Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:12am 
Originally posted by Misterwheatley (MOVIE NIGHT!!):
Originally posted by Wolfer:
what can i do to make it better
scrap the idea
please restrict to construtive critism
『Ditto』 Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:24am 
Question mark is the 10th class
John560full Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:35am 
Its realy hard to put a 10th class because tf is very balance
Rasmus Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:40am 
so its essentially a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ engineer
Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 12:01pm 
Originally posted by Solaire of Astora:
so its essentially a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ engineer
no not really
Luke the Duke of Irish Puke Feb 16, 2014 @ 12:37pm 
This is not going to work, we do not need any more items that effect your movement and everyone is tired of bleeding. Natasha slows people and that already pisses people off, we do not need another class. The traps would look stupid and it would change the face of TF2 forever, the vanilla freaks would SCREAM BLOODY HELL.
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Feb 16, 2014 @ 12:49pm 
10th class should be SAXTON HALE
Wolf, The Indeed Wolfy Feb 16, 2014 @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by Luke the Duke of Irish Puke:
This is not going to work, we do not need any more items that effect your movement and everyone is tired of bleeding. Natasha slows people and that already pisses people off, we do not need another class. The traps would look stupid and it would change the face of TF2 forever, the vanilla freaks would SCREAM BLOODY HELL.
TF2 is still vanilla. vanilla means without mods
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:49am
Posts: 20