(BP) rint 0303 Feb 14, 2014 @ 3:56am
ULLUPOOL CABER SHOULD BE BUFFED!
As the title says I wish the ullupool caber was not nerfed into an almost useless tool in tf2. Anyone else agree? Post what you think the ullupool caber should be.
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Panos Feb 14, 2014 @ 3:57am 
The Caber seems fine to me.
Rent a mop Feb 14, 2014 @ 3:58am 
When did they nerf it? I think its perhaps one of the few weapons to not be altered at all since implimentation.

Also caber is for bad demos, just sayin
Last edited by Rent a mop; Feb 14, 2014 @ 3:58am
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:00am 
The ullapool caber is overpowered

Originally posted by Rent a mop:
When did they nerf it? I think its perhaps one of the few weapons to not be altered at all since implimentation.

It never was nerfed. It needs a nerf though, He's just a trolololo
(BP) rint 0303 Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:01am 
Originally posted by {λ}KhellStrix:
The Caber seems fine to me.
It seems fine but when you look at the details the ullapool caber can:
1) only be used once
2) once you use it, the only way to put it back to its full potential is to go to a restock cabinet.
3) Its damage kills only some classes on one hit, making quite useless in a fight of any kind.
(BP) rint 0303 Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:02am 
Also when using the sticky jumper, the ullapool no longer doesn't inflict self-damage
dabeste92 Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:08am 
It should regenerate.
Quite long, but it should recharge without going back to spawn. For example 20s.
Dispensers could accelerate the recharge rate (like the spy-cloaks).
Or maybe collecting ammo packs.

Of course it's not logical for a grenade to regenerate, but eating a sandvich does not help against arrows in your head either in real life.
Last edited by dabeste92; Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:08am
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:08am 
Originally posted by Quacker| sk8er |Juggernaut 0.o:
Originally posted by {λ}KhellStrix:
The Caber seems fine to me.
It seems fine but when you look at the details the ullapool caber can:
1) only be used once
2) once you use it, the only way to put it back to its full potential is to go to a restock cabinet.
3) Its damage kills only some classes on one hit, making quite useless in a fight of any kind.

When used with a shield you have a massive 300 damage charge

Originally posted by Quacker| sk8er |Juggernaut 0.o:
Also when using the sticky jumper, the ullapool no longer doesn't inflict self-damage

Dear god...
Soverine Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:11am 
Isn't the Ullapool a melee weapon? Its not like a demoman HAS to melee. Pyro around the corner? Pyro's dead.

Maybe if it replaced the primary, THEN it would need a buff. And the fact it can't 1-hit every class at full health DOES NOT in ANY way make it underpowered. If you absolutely need to kill a class without changing weapons, and you refuse to use anything but the Ullapool, remember that you're playing Team Fortress 2, not Solo Fortress 2.
(BP) rint 0303 Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:12am 
Im just saying guys its fun trolling but i dont like having to go back to spawn to refill, Anyway I dont wanna argue with anyone so we will have to agree to disagree :)
piruk Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:14am 
+kill turns victim's gibs to ice.
Now it's balanced.
(BP) rint 0303 Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:16am 
Originally posted by piruk00es:
+kill turns victim's gibs to ice.
Now it's balanced.
Okay NOW its buffed and a reasonable weapon. :P
Rent a mop Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:21am 
Why should it regen?...the whole point is that you have ONE, super powerful melee attack, which if ♥♥♥♥ hits the fan, ensures you WILL kill someone, much more reliably than a bottle. Downside is, only 1 shot, and self damage. And again, it is used by bad demos almost exclusively, or trolls.
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:25am 
Originally posted by Rent a mop:
Why should it regen?...the whole point is that you have ONE, super powerful melee attack, which if ♥♥♥♥ hits the fan, ensures you WILL kill someone, much more reliably than a bottle. Downside is, only 1 shot, and self damage. And again, it is used by bad demos almost exclusively, or trolls.

bad demos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unT3lEmSPa0
Rent a mop Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:29am 
OK, one, the guy in the video is using scripts, so yeah... 2nd, even though combining the caber and charge IS very effective, point still stands : GOOD demos (ones who know how to survive for a long time) prefer the bottle / reskin, or anything else, because they can actually use it multiple times without trekking back to spawn each time. If you know how to survive, and only die maybe 3 times a round, you wont want to use stuff which doesn't work well with long life times.

Same reason good medics dont use vita saw, because the longer you live, the less effective it is.
Last edited by Rent a mop; Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:32am
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:31am 
Originally posted by Rent a mop:
OK, I can't accept players better than me so I say they're using hacks

Fixed, you can thank me later
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2014 @ 3:56am
Posts: 31