Team Fortress 2
r1cko Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:49am
There's a new weapon
Its a bow and arrow weapon. Found it while roaming the wiki:

Added: tf/tf2_misc_dir.vpk/materials/backpack/weapons/c_models/c_bow/c_bow_thief.vmt
Added: tf/tf2_misc_dir.vpk/materials/backpack/weapons/c_models/c_bow/c_bow_thief_large.vmt
Added: tf/tf2_misc_dir.vpk/materials/models/weapons/c_items/c_bow_thief.vmt

I haven't seen the picture of it though, its in the revision changes for the february/2014/11 patch.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
A Sneaky NPC Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:49am 
We know already!
r1cko Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:50am 
Originally posted by SneakyNPC:
We know already!
Who the ♥♥♥♥ asked you who knows? Did you know there are people that don't know?
A Sneaky NPC Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:51am 
Ask the search bar.
HAPPY HEAVY Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:51am 
Originally posted by TheLegoFigure:
Originally posted by SneakyNPC:
We know already!
Who the ♥♥♥♥ asked you who knows? Did you know there are people that don't know?

good answer and I didn't know about this
Last edited by HAPPY HEAVY; Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:53am
r1cko Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:53am 
Originally posted by AOD HAPPY HEAVY:
Originally posted by TheLegoFigure:
Who the ♥♥♥♥ asked you who knows? Did you know there are people that don't know?

good answer and I did know about this
there are still other people that dont know
r1cko Feb 13, 2014 @ 6:06am 
Originally posted by ElMikky(Cze)™☮:
Wiki is your friend: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fortified_Compound
yay, another reskin
sparkles_936 Feb 13, 2014 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by TheLegoFigure:
Originally posted by SneakyNPC:
We know already!
Who the ♥♥♥♥ asked you who knows? Did you know there are people that don't know?
you don't have to reply like some dip ♥♥♥♥
Last edited by sparkles_936; Feb 13, 2014 @ 6:10am
ElMikky(Cze)™☮❄ Feb 13, 2014 @ 6:10am 
Originally posted by TheLegoFigure:
Originally posted by ElMikky(Cze)™☮:
Wiki is your friend: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fortified_Compound
yay, another reskin


Yup. But its a good addition to the THIEF game. Cant wait to play it!
A SIZABLE QUANTITY OF LEGUMES Feb 13, 2014 @ 6:24am 
I didn't know about this :P

I like the reskin though, it looks pretty neat, even if it is just a reskin. I still want a fire sentry though, wish Valve would add one of those.
Мухолов Feb 13, 2014 @ 6:26am 
русский
r1cko Feb 13, 2014 @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by Mentally Unstable Partridge:
I didn't know about this :P

I like the reskin though, it looks pretty neat, even if it is just a reskin. I still want a fire sentry though, wish Valve would add one of those.
or ice sentry
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:49am
Posts: 12