Silver Flame Feb 11 @ 9:26pm
Quick Question
Am I able to download a TF2 Map for Single player practice mode? I wanna work on my Aim and such.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Flippy [C.F. Black Box 25/200] (Banned) Feb 11 @ 9:28pm 
Search TR_Walkway
It's a grat map where you can customize bot settings and such in-game
All you have to do is install the map and use the "Add Server" feature, using that map
Last edited by Flippy [C.F. Black Box 25/200]; Feb 11 @ 9:28pm
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 11 @ 9:29pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguE_Rv5QNE


Originally posted by Flippy:
Search TR_Walkway
It's a grat map where you can customize bot settings and such in-game

A new version of it is out caled
TR_WalkWay_2

More control and much better in general.
Flippy [C.F. Black Box 25/200] (Banned) Feb 11 @ 9:30pm 
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguE_Rv5QNE


Originally posted by Flippy:
Search TR_Walkway
It's a grat map where you can customize bot settings and such in-game

A new version of it is out caled
TR_WalkWay_2

More control and much better in general.
You get the point
Silver Flame Feb 11 @ 10:07pm 
Cool! Thank you :3
Mr. Conga (Banned) Feb 11 @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by Silver Flame:
Cool! Thank you :3

np
noahadvs Feb 11 @ 10:24pm 
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguE_Rv5QNE


Originally posted by Flippy:
Search TR_Walkway
It's a grat map where you can customize bot settings and such in-game

A new version of it is out caled
TR_WalkWay_2

More control and much better in general.
I believe it's tr_walkway_rc2
Flippy [C.F. Black Box 25/200] (Banned) Feb 11 @ 10:26pm 
Originally posted by noahadvs:
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguE_Rv5QNE




A new version of it is out caled
TR_WalkWay_2

More control and much better in general.
I believe it's tr_walkway_rc2
I believe the old TR_walkway was deleted, so the onlt TR walkway is RC2
noahadvs Feb 11 @ 10:28pm 
Originally posted by Flippy:
Originally posted by noahadvs:
I believe it's tr_walkway_rc2
I believe the old TR_walkway was deleted, so the onlt TR walkway is RC2
Here's a download for tr_walkway_rc
http://www.tfmaps.com/details.php?file=26
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 11 @ 9:26pm
Posts: 8