Force-a-Nature rework
Alt-Fire: Knockback shot
Mini-crits enemies sent airborne by FaN knockback
+10% damage bonus or +10% pellet amount
+40% firing speed

-66% clip size


Please tell me you like it. Less annoying, more effective.

I made the extra pellets and reduced damage even eachother out for a flat 10% damage or pellet bonus. Knockback shot is now only by using alt-fire, so you can choose when you need it and when not. To still keep incentive to it you mini-crit enemies sent airborne so you could pull off M2-M1 combos for mini-crits.

Thoughts?
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Poptart Domination Feb 10 @ 12:10am 
great rework I think it would be best if it was an optional setting you could apply to the force a nature, you could keep the current one, or like when u change the style of a hat, u can activate the pro version of this weapon and set it right, only complaint is I would have m1 be knockback shot, and m2 not be
GAS_Printer-gold 2000 Feb 10 @ 1:09am 
not enough disadvantages, all i see is buffs and no nerfs except for clip size which doesnt really affect anything
Poptart Domination Feb 10 @ 1:53am 
Originally posted by Quacker| sk8er |Juggernaut 0.o:
not enough disadvantages, all i see is buffs and no nerfs except for clip size which doesnt really affect anything

um u realise the fan already suffers from 2 clip right, a slight buff couldnt hurt, and clip size is a huge difference, why do you think soldier never use the black box in competitive
#4 Feb 10 @ 2:10am 
kind of good
Archont Feb 10 @ 3:01am 
Am I the only one around here that actually likes the knoback on FaN? It disorients enemies and makes dealing with them so much easier. And the mobility it gives you WITHOUT hurting you is just insane. I mean, it's the best weapon for AT LEAST FOR CTF double cross and the triple jump you can make with it is way better than the one with Atomizer.
Originally posted by Poptart Domination:
Originally posted by Quacker| sk8er |Juggernaut 0.o:
not enough disadvantages, all i see is buffs and no nerfs except for clip size which doesnt really affect anything

um u realise the fan already suffers from 2 clip right, a slight buff couldnt hurt, and clip size is a huge difference, why do you think soldier never use the black box in competitive

Lol what? Platinum HL (And maybe 6s? But I don't know.) use the Black Box in games.
Poptart Domination Feb 10 @ 3:08am 
Originally posted by Archont:
Am I the only one around here that actually likes the knoback on FaN? It disorients enemies and makes dealing with them so much easier. And the mobility it gives you WITHOUT hurting you is just insane. I mean, it's the best weapon for AT LEAST FOR CTF double cross and the triple jump you can make with it is way better than the one with Atomizer.

Hes not removing the knockback just making it more of a pick and choose thing instead of a forced option
Poptart Domination Feb 10 @ 3:10am 
Originally posted by how2aim? - LFT:
Originally posted by Poptart Domination:

um u realise the fan already suffers from 2 clip right, a slight buff couldnt hurt, and clip size is a huge difference, why do you think soldier never use the black box in competitive

Lol what? Platinum HL (And maybe 6s? But I don't know.) use the Black Box in games.

Im just saying 2 shots in a clip is plenty to balance these changes, I main scout and try my best to use every item every once in a while and although the shortstop is wierd but usable, the soda Jumper is just over the top wacky and crazy (in a good way) and the force a nature has nothing realy good for it, yeah more damage and knockback but to scattergun shots at the same range will do the same, if not you still have 4 more shots to finish them off whil u have to reload already with fan
Originally posted by Quacker| sk8er |Juggernaut 0.o:
not enough disadvantages, all i see is buffs and no nerfs except for clip size which doesnt really affect anything

The amount of up- and downsides doesn't matter, it's the severity.
DemoPan Feb 10 @ 6:35am 
Originally posted by {λ³}NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA:
Alt-Fire: Knockback shot
Mini-crits enemies sent airborne by FaN knockback
+10% damage bonus or +10% pellet amount
+40% firing speed

-66% clip size


Please tell me you like it. Less annoying, more effective.

I made the extra pellets and reduced damage even eachother out for a flat 10% damage or pellet bonus. Knockback shot is now only by using alt-fire, so you can choose when you need it and when not. To still keep incentive to it you mini-crit enemies sent airborne so you could pull off M2-M1 combos for mini-crits.

Thoughts?

basicly the old soda popper.
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
Originally posted by {λ³}NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA:
Alt-Fire: Knockback shot
Mini-crits enemies sent airborne by FaN knockback
+10% damage bonus or +10% pellet amount
+40% firing speed

-66% clip size


Please tell me you like it. Less annoying, more effective.

I made the extra pellets and reduced damage even eachother out for a flat 10% damage or pellet bonus. Knockback shot is now only by using alt-fire, so you can choose when you need it and when not. To still keep incentive to it you mini-crit enemies sent airborne so you could pull off M2-M1 combos for mini-crits.

Thoughts?

basicly the old soda popper.

Without the mini-crits, faster reload, no random crits, slightly faster firing speed and with knockback, extra damage and a double donk mechanic? Then yes.
DemoPan Feb 10 @ 6:38am 
Originally posted by {λ³}NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA:
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:

basicly the old soda popper.

Without the mini-crits, faster reload, no random crits, slightly faster firing speed and with knockback, extra damage and a double donk mechanic? Then yes.

Free minicrits: check
Faster reload: X
Faster firing speed: check
Smaller clip size: check

This is basicly a down-graded soda popper. Thanks for correcting me.
Poptart Domination Feb 10 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
Originally posted by {λ³}NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA:

Without the mini-crits, faster reload, no random crits, slightly faster firing speed and with knockback, extra damage and a double donk mechanic? Then yes.

Free minicrits: check
Faster reload: X
Faster firing speed: check
Smaller clip size: check

This is basicly a down-graded soda popper. Thanks for correcting me.

How is knocking someone in the air then shooting them while they are in the air a free minicrit?

Originally posted by Achmed the Dead Terrorist:

Faster firing speed: check
Smaller clip size: check

Congrats on being stupid, they have always shared these stats.
Ribbon Feb 10 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by {λ³}NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA:
Alt-Fire: Knockback shot
Mini-crits enemies sent airborne by FaN knockback
+10% damage bonus or +10% pellet amount
+40% firing speed

-66% clip size


Please tell me you like it. Less annoying, more effective.

I made the extra pellets and reduced damage even eachother out for a flat 10% damage or pellet bonus. Knockback shot is now only by using alt-fire, so you can choose when you need it and when not. To still keep incentive to it you mini-crit enemies sent airborne so you could pull off M2-M1 combos for mini-crits.

Thoughts?

ALL YES

GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT TO ME NOW.

Also, on a side note. Have I seen you on the Loadout forums?..
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 9 @ 11:55pm
Posts: 33