G|itch Feb 4 @ 8:46pm
Biggest jerk you've seen in a pub
Title says it all.
Showing 1-15 of 370 comments
< >
demonstration pan_ (Banned) Feb 4 @ 8:47pm 
f2p asking for premium gift.
The Malcontent Crayon Feb 4 @ 8:48pm 
Originally posted by fountain dew:
f2p asking for premium gift.

Some guy was quitting TF2 and gave me seven Upgrade Gifts, even though I was P2P.

So, I guess me giving them away to F2P's on these servers is a bad thing?


{GKR} :leev:og Feb 4 @ 8:50pm 
A Heavy who calls himself the messiah of gaming and calls everyone a...*Ahem*.

"♥♥♥♥♥ic Brony Pewdiepie ♥♥♥♥ing oxygen-less waste of a space of a ♥♥♥♥a♥♥♥♥♥ of a austistic loser no-life unskilled ♥♥♥♥-sucking furry fapping pinkie ♥♥♥♥♥ clopping parentless cesspit social ♥♥♥♥♥♥ dylesxic asian taco-bending senile ♥♥♥♥"

For ♥♥♥♥'s sake, all he does is W+M1 and he presses one key which is binded to say those exact words.
m.g.b. Feb 4 @ 8:50pm 
pubstar's with a pocket medic
demonstration pan_ (Banned) Feb 4 @ 8:50pm 
Originally posted by The Pinnacle Of Crayon's:
Originally posted by fountain dew:
f2p asking for premium gift.

Some guy was quitting TF2 and gave me seven Upgrade Gifts, even though I was P2P.

So, I guess me giving them away to F2P's on these servers is a bad thing?

sell them or save them for a friend.
The Malcontent Crayon Feb 4 @ 8:50pm 
My story is when some guy went Sniper with a Strange Machina with 26k kills on it that absolutely destroyed our entire team with no help from his whole team.

That's not the worst part, though. He was spamming loud noises into the mic while spamming racist comments in the chat the whole time...

The Malcontent Crayon Feb 4 @ 8:51pm 
Originally posted by fountain dew:
Originally posted by The Pinnacle Of Crayon's:

Some guy was quitting TF2 and gave me seven Upgrade Gifts, even though I was P2P.

So, I guess me giving them away to F2P's on these servers is a bad thing?

sell them or save them for a friend.

All my friends bought the Orange Box with me back in 2008. So that wouldn't work.
-W3E- Dat Jane Doe Feb 4 @ 8:56pm 
Some guy on a public 2fort server sprayed a gay colt/pony porno gif on spawn despite it being against the rules to gay spray. When players called an admin to report him for gay spraying he accused players of calling pony sprays gay. Other players were kicked until the admin switched teams and found the spray on the wall
The Malcontent Crayon Feb 4 @ 8:57pm 
Another story would be the tale of one Soldier with the Direct Hit.

This Soldier was using the DH to spawncamp our base, mostly by himself(So we thought.)

We couldn't kill him for the longest time. And then, We noticed that a Medic with the CC was shooting him non-stop keeping his health near max.
When we ended up killing both of them, they both voted to kick Me(The BAWZ Sniper that I am), My Medic and a Heavy. We all got kick-banned later for "Hacking"

The End. :3
demonstration pan_ (Banned) Feb 4 @ 8:57pm 
Originally posted by The Pinnacle Of Crayon's:
Originally posted by fountain dew:
sell them or save them for a friend.

All my friends bought the Orange Box with me back in 2008. So that wouldn't work.
sell them.
it's about 2 keys.
sell it.
The Malcontent Crayon Feb 4 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by -W3E- Stripe Spangled Soldier:
Some guy on a public 2fort server sprayed a gay colt/pony porno gif on spawn despite it being against the rules to gay spray. When players called an admin to report him for gay spraying he accused players of calling pony sprays gay. Other players were kicked until the admin switched teams and found the spray on the wall

I've lost count of how many people I've banned on my server for any pornographic sprays.
Sneakers'O Tool Feb 4 @ 8:58pm 
I was playing Attack and Defense on Dustbowl, and this one guy playing Heavy on my team just started to call our team complete piece of ♥♥♥♥. We were getting completley steamrolled. He wasn't any better. I was playing as Medic and Ubering him was the equivalent of Ubering a spy. Eventually our entire team was telling him to leave if he hated our team so much. He eventually left, after saying some more things about our team. I swear the entire server broke out into song and dance after he left.
The Malcontent Crayon Feb 4 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by fountain dew:
Originally posted by The Pinnacle Of Crayon's:

All my friends bought the Orange Box with me back in 2008. So that wouldn't work.
sell them.
it's about 2 keys.
sell it.

Meh, I thought about it. But I'm a generous person.
{GKR} :leev:og Feb 4 @ 8:59pm 
Originally posted by Sneakers'O Tool:
I was playing Attack and Defense on Dustbowl, and this one guy playing Heavy on my team just started to call our team complete piece of ♥♥♥♥. We were getting completley steamrolled. He wasn't any better. I was playing as Medic and Ubering him was the equivalent of Ubering a spy. Eventually our entire team was telling him to leave if he hated our team so much. He eventually left, after saying some more things about our team. I swear the entire server broke out into song and dance after he left.

I've seen that situation WAY too many times on Harvest.
lehmacdj Feb 4 @ 9:39pm 
Originally posted by The Pinnacle Of Crayon's:
Originally posted by fountain dew:
sell them.
it's about 2 keys.
sell it.

Meh, I thought about it. But I'm a generous person.
I would love one to give to my friend who doesn't have premium TF2. I would really apreciate them being able to get one.
Showing 1-15 of 370 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4 @ 8:46pm
Posts: 370