Team Fortress 2
This topic has been locked
What's the worst use of a Name/Description tag you've seen?
The title says it all. Have a sentry.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,442 comments
Radiant Malevolence (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:38pm 
I have a Scattergun named "Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon"
I REGRET NOTHING!

But the worst name tag I've ever seen would have to a Mad Milk named:
"My ♥♥♥♥♥"
And the Description:
"You know you want it"
Ugh...
Last edited by Radiant Malevolence; Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:40pm
Idk.... mine:
Jarate: "Bottle O' Pee" was new, 12, and not really original xD
Some Disciplinary Action Gifted Randomly (already named:) Fapbrick's Favorite Toy
and my V. Kritzkrieg: "Lardo's favorite medi-gun!" with desc. "Lardo loves his kritz"
Sassy Lynx Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:41pm 
A lot of pony names, anything overused like Kurt Cobain for a shotgun and Sasha for the Mini-gun is usually a waste.

Originally posted by Gamer Luna:
I have a Scattergun named "Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon"
I REGRET NOTHING!

Even though I said pony names are a waste, I just have to say wouldn't it be more suitable for the Rainblower?

I dunno, just saiyan~
I renamed my jarate to "Fetus Lemonade". Not sure if that qualifies.....
הקס Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:43pm 
I renamed my mad milk to "rainbow dash's love juice" is that a waste?
Radiant Malevolence (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:43pm 
Originally posted by Spøøky Jubei:
A lot of pony names, anything overused like Kurt Cobain for a shotgun and Sasha for the Mini-gun is usually a waste.

Originally posted by Gamer Luna:
I have a Scattergun named "Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon"
I REGRET NOTHING!

Even though I said pony names are a waste, I just have to say wouldn't it be more suitable for the Rainblower?

I dunno, just saiyan~ :msfortune:

I probably should have mentioned that it's a Festive Scattergun. Also I hate the Rainblower. So distracting.
Radiant Malevolence (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by Ponyguru:
I renamed my mad milk to "rainbow dash's love juice" is that a waste?

ಠ_ಠ Son, I am disappoint.
Last edited by Radiant Malevolence; Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:46pm
★ Conga ★ (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:46pm 
I saw an unusual buckaroos hat called "applejacks hat" or some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t
Why must bronys, bronyfie everything?
Radiant Malevolence (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:47pm 
Originally posted by =L.M.G= Gman is scout:
I saw an unusual buckaroos hat called "applejacks hat" or some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t
Why must bronys, bronyfie everything?

What about my Party Cannon? Is that okay? It's a Festive so it fits better.
Sassy Lynx Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:50pm 
Originally posted by Gamer Luna:
I probably should have mentioned that it's a Festive Scattergun. Also I hate the Rainblower. So distracting.

Makes a lot more sense now actually. :3

Also on Topic; anything Anime related or a fandom not many people know of tends to be a waste since people won't get the reference. I could name my Boston Basher "Cirno's 9 ball mallet" but not that many people would know what I'm refering to.
:) (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:50pm 
"thisweaponis2spook4me"
I got so spooked
I had SPOOKY nightmares...
Last edited by :); Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:51pm
Mrs. Space Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:52pm 
Name Tags Are Stupid
Desctription Tags are Also Stupid
Originally posted by Mrs. Space:
Name Tags Are Stupid
Desctription Tags are Also Stupid
stoplikingwhatIdon'tlike
Sassy Lynx Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:54pm 
Originally posted by the power of the home depot:
"thisweaponis2spook4me"
I got so spooked
I had SPOOKY nightmares...

Gotta stop getting spooked, bro
Radiant Malevolence (Banned) Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:56pm 
Originally posted by Mrs. Space:
Name Tags Are Stupid
Desctription Tags are Also Stupid

But you have renamed items in your backpack...

Also any Sniper Rifle that is named anything to do with "Aimbot" is stupid and overused. Even worse when a noob sniper does it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,442 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:37pm
Posts: 1,442