Team Fortress 2
Just got the ghastly gibus achivement
I didn't get the hat

Help?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
I Eat Cabbage Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:14pm 
i don't think you get a hat for that achievement....
Mr.Light (Banned) Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:15pm 
Originally posted by I eat cabbage:
i don't think you get a hat for that achievement....
Mr.Light (Banned) Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:15pm 
I looked at our inventory, you do have it
Last edited by Mr.Light; Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:15pm
subway ps1 game Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:16pm 
I don't see it in game for some reason
Kemasc Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:19pm 
Originally posted by lilsanicomg:
I didn't get the hat

Help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
Mr.Light (Banned) Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:20pm 
Originally posted by Kemasc:
Originally posted by lilsanicomg:
I didn't get the hat

Help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
subway ps1 game Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:21pm 
I figured it out
Good Name (Banned) Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:56pm 
The hat is like a pile of ♥♥♥♥ you put on your head.
subway ps1 game Feb 27, 2014 @ 11:22am 
Agreed
k1ck diVine Feb 27, 2014 @ 12:10pm 
all heil the gibus
Silverfox (Banned) Feb 27, 2014 @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by Jesse9766:
The hat is like a pile of ♥♥♥♥ you put on your head.
You offend me... prepare to die.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:13pm
Posts: 11