ϟ☁Nobunaga☁ϟ Jun 20, 2014 @ 12:49am
Is there going to be a sale in Mann Co. store?
Just wondering is there going to be a sale like on winter sale with tf2 items!?
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Kackwürstchen Jun 20, 2014 @ 12:50am 
NOOOPE
TheGreatWizzard Jun 20, 2014 @ 1:09am 
Doesn't look like it
Littlefoot Jun 20, 2014 @ 1:35am 
I hope so, i have a bunch of items i really want to buy (why did valve release those taunts, now i have to buy them as well).
Darkzul Jun 20, 2014 @ 1:52am 
hope too :D
none burger w/ central ketchup Jun 20, 2014 @ 1:53am 
A sale on the taunts would be nice.
Green Arrow Jun 20, 2014 @ 1:58am 
Originally posted by Max Otter™:
A sale on the taunts would be nice.

There is on the bundle
BushElito Jun 20, 2014 @ 2:03am 
Originally posted by Green Arrow (YDTMM):
Originally posted by Max Otter™:
A sale on the taunts would be nice.

There is on the bundle
But 40 euros - crap ton of games.
Which ones better?
ϟ☁Nobunaga☁ϟ Jun 20, 2014 @ 2:34am 
same here mate
Originally posted by MarioGuy3:
I hope so, i have a bunch of items i really want to buy (why did valve release those taunts, now i have to buy them as well).
arlenbales101 Jun 20, 2014 @ 2:35am 
wat
Mal Jun 20, 2014 @ 2:36am 
no
lv 9 Lord Master Jun 20, 2014 @ 2:48am 
I hope so
Rimpac™ [勇気] Jun 20, 2014 @ 2:50am 
nope.avi
Green Arrow Jun 20, 2014 @ 3:03am 
Originally posted by BushElito:
Originally posted by Green Arrow (YDTMM):

There is on the bundle
But 40 euros - crap ton of games.
Which ones better?

But a ♥♥♥♥ load of taunts to ♥♥♥♥ people off!
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2014 @ 12:49am
Posts: 13