AD Pulsefire Ezreal Jun 7 @ 9:41pm
Should the Engineer get a Revolver?
Before you deny this saying that it should only be for Spy, think about it for a sec. Engie is from Texas. He acts like he's in the Wild West. What did they use in the Wild West? Of course they used revolvers. So wouldn't it be appropriate for Valve to give Engie a revolver? After all, he does need a lot more handguns.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
[DFS] Hoovahkiin Jun 7 @ 9:45pm 
Yeah that is a good idea engi fits perfectly with a revolver but make it look like its from the wild west like the ambassador.
Toaster Jun 7 @ 9:49pm 
I agree that a revolver would be an interesting addition to the engie's loadout.
Maybe -mag, - firing speed, + damage?
AD Pulsefire Ezreal Jun 7 @ 9:49pm 
Originally posted by Liara:
I agree that a revolver would be an interesting addition to the engie's loadout.
Maybe -mag, - firing speed, + damage?

Yeah I was thinking of that.
Pwnage Peanut Jun 7 @ 9:51pm 
Originally posted by JumpnShootnMan:
Originally posted by Liara:
I agree that a revolver would be an interesting addition to the engie's loadout.
Maybe -mag, - firing speed, + damage?

Yeah I was thinking of that.
Then just flat out give him Spy's revolver.
Flippy (Banned) Jun 7 @ 9:52pm 
All I'm thinking is what the taunt will be
http://youtu.be/C5jOGP6Ow4U
Woobie :3 Jun 7 @ 10:25pm 
It could be interesting to give the Engineer a longer range hitscan primary if the secondary slot is being used up by some secondary other than the Pistol, so the Engineer still has some long-range options without sacrificing some secondary utilities. However, I feel like it wouldn't be too popular (just like the pistol isn't that popular) outside of gunslinger Engineers, because normal Engineers usually have more use for short range shotguns than a revolver. If it were a secondary, it'd be kind of boring without any bonus utility, and again, it'd probably only be popular with gunslinger Engineers.
newturtlebread3 senpai Jun 7 @ 10:29pm 
isn't the engy from texas? if so depends on what part. shotguns are the default but i have seen some people with revovlers.
Woobie :3 Jun 7 @ 10:34pm 
Originally posted by newturtle3 senpai:
isn't the engy from texas? if so depends on what part. shotguns are the default but i have seen some people with revovlers.
He is from Texas. Texas is just associated a lot with the Wild West and cowboys, which are in turn associated with revolvers (cowboy movies where there's a sheriff and bad guys almost always use revolvers).
Harmless Orange Jun 7 @ 10:57pm 
Originally posted by Flippy:
All I'm thinking is what the taunt will be
http://youtu.be/C5jOGP6Ow4U
Too long :c but nice idea c:
Lagger -CZE- (Banned) Jun 7 @ 11:16pm 
So I suppose we'll replace the pistol, right?

Yes. I want to be a true Gunslinger Engi.
Originally posted by Woobie :3:
It could be interesting to give the Engineer a longer range hitscan primary if the secondary slot is being used up by some secondary other than the Pistol, so the Engineer still has some long-range options without sacrificing some secondary utilities. However, I feel like it wouldn't be too popular (just like the pistol isn't that popular) outside of gunslinger Engineers, because normal Engineers usually have more use for short range shotguns than a revolver. If it were a secondary, it'd be kind of boring without any bonus utility, and again, it'd probably only be popular with gunslinger Engineers.

Give him two revolvers.
Clear Vision™ Jun 8 @ 1:19am 
Originally posted by Flippy:
All I'm thinking is what the taunt will be
http://youtu.be/C5jOGP6Ow4U
A shorter version (4-6.5 seoncds) would be perfect
Last edited by Clear Vision™; Jun 8 @ 1:20am
Flippy (Banned) Jun 8 @ 1:30am 
Originally posted by Clear Vision™:
Originally posted by Flippy:
All I'm thinking is what the taunt will be
http://youtu.be/C5jOGP6Ow4U
A shorter version (4-6.5 seoncds) would be perfect
*throws and spins revolver at a 4x faster speed than Ocelot*
BushElito Jun 8 @ 1:35am 
*Instantly thinks about Fistful of Frags*
Now this would be interesting.
Though, in TF2 revolver deal more damage upclose.
So it could be nice to replace the shotgun.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7 @ 9:41pm
Posts: 19