Sam Jun 7 @ 11:26am
If TF2 was like the walking dead who would be the main character?
Tell me what who you think.only 1 of them can be main. Horse --->
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
ShenanAgain Jun 7 @ 12:14pm 
I vote for Little Jack, with Spy filling in for Lee.
Sam Jun 7 @ 12:25pm 
Originally posted by ShenanAgain:
I vote for Little Jack, with Spy filling in for Lee.
Heh,good idea.
Karnak the Dæmonologist Jun 7 @ 12:58pm 
Heavy Clementine and Medic Lee.

And maybe Glen the Pyro.
Silverfox (Banned) Jun 7 @ 1:03pm 
Originally posted by Karnak the Piroeologist:
Heavy Clementine and Medic Lee.
Uhhh, that's kind of weird... I always thought of the heavy and medic duo as some kind of horrific romantic relationship. So them being place into Lee and Clem's roles is kind of... spooky.
Karnak the Dæmonologist Jun 7 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by Silverfox:
Originally posted by Karnak the Piroeologist:
Heavy Clementine and Medic Lee.
Uhhh, that's kind of weird... I always thought of the heavy and medic duo as some kind of horrific romantic relationship. So them being place into Lee and Clem's roles is kind of... spooky.

For me, it fits best as a "father son" relationship, or at least mentor friend with smaller unskilled friend (like Winny the Pooh and Piglet).
Did the same thing for "Up".

Russell the Heavy
Carl the Medic
Sassy Wukong Jun 7 @ 1:23pm 
I'd totally watch it if the Pyro got to be the main character.
mattmc6 Jun 7 @ 5:33pm 
hghxgdgfyg hfsghgigfgsigig
Nui Harime (new arms!) Jun 7 @ 6:28pm 
miss pauling. all the others seem to fit the roles of sides, medic, the one who starts killing everybody and making more "walkers" when he really wants to find a cure. pyro the odd one. heavy, the "always ♥♥♥♥ed off" one. demo the one who gives up and drinks to his untimely demise. spy the one who locks the door on you to leave you to die but then gets wrecked by like, a hundred more in the room he locks you out of. sniper, the one that lives way far out, enough that not many "walkers" actually come by, and those that do end up with a bullet to the head from more than 50 yards away. soldier is the one with all the guns (obviously) and still won't believe you if you have an hour long talk with him about not being a "walker". scout is that one guy that brags about how great he is at fighting the "walkers" back, but hide and cowers when they actually come knocking.
✪Maxed✪ Jun 7 @ 6:34pm 
Originally posted by stereotypical anime character:
miss pauling. all the others seem to fit the roles of sides, medic, the one who starts killing everybody and making more "walkers" when he really wants to find a cure. pyro the odd one. heavy, the "always ♥♥♥♥ed off" one. demo the one who gives up and drinks to his untimely demise. spy the one who locks the door on you to leave you to die but then gets wrecked by like, a hundred more in the room he locks you out of. sniper, the one that lives way far out, enough that not many "walkers" actually come by, and those that do end up with a bullet to the head from more than 50 yards away. soldier is the one with all the guns (obviously) and still won't believe you if you have an hour long talk with him about not being a "walker". scout is that one guy that brags about how great he is at fighting the "walkers" back, but hide and cowers when they actually come knocking.
Yas^
SUNSHINE Jun 7 @ 6:38pm 
tv show or game
[303] theshinesprites Jun 7 @ 6:39pm 
If TF2 was like the walking dead, I wouldn't care who the main character would be. I wouldn't be playing TF2.


Assuming I actually liked the walking dead, I'd have to agree with s.a.c.
Last edited by [303] theshinesprites; Jun 7 @ 6:40pm
Slutty McBiatch Jun 7 @ 6:39pm 
Demo would be Lee.
Soldier would be Carver.
Scout would be also be Senpai Kenny.
Last edited by Slutty McBiatch; Jun 7 @ 6:39pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7 @ 11:26am
Posts: 12