Concord Jun 7 @ 9:49am
New weapons from Volvo Confirmed
"One of the things we've been up to lately is working on new weapons for an upcoming update. And when we iterate on new weapons internally, we tend to make a lot of them. It helps ensure that the weapons we finally ship are as fun and additive to the overall gameplay experience as possible." -TF2Blog, June 5, 2014
HYPE.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
BushElito Jun 7 @ 9:51am 
We talked about it yesterday.
Though, it isn't fully confirmed, as the post was about bad weapon ideas.
Or they are trying to fool us >.>
Malik Blishtar (Banned) Jun 7 @ 9:52am 
plot twist, they add the weapons in but with changes.
Beginners (but not a N00b) (Banned) Jun 7 @ 9:53am 
Originally posted by Malik Blishtar:
plot twist, they add the weapons in but with changes.
twist:
parachute is semi-confirmed.
C15 lft (Banned) Jun 7 @ 9:56am 
even though you were late to the party, you were still the heart of it
Malik Blishtar (Banned) Jun 7 @ 9:57am 
Originally posted by Beginners (but not a N00b):
Originally posted by Malik Blishtar:
plot twist, they add the weapons in but with changes.
twist:
parachute is semi-confirmed.
mega twist, it has a rage meter than when totally filled gives your entire team parachutes and valve rocket launchers.
Pyrotar Jun 7 @ 10:28am 
Plot twist: new weapon confirms pyro is a woman
Malik Blishtar (Banned) Jun 7 @ 10:28am 
Originally posted by Kai9001:
Plot twist: new weapon confirms pyro is a woman
pyro is a parachute
Pyrotar Jun 7 @ 10:30am 
Originally posted by Malik Blishtar:
Originally posted by Kai9001:
Plot twist: new weapon confirms pyro is a woman
pyro is a parachute
That explains everything and nothing at the same time.
Originally posted by Kai9001:
Originally posted by Malik Blishtar:
pyro is a parachute
That explains everything and nothing at the same time.
Pyro is a parachuting woman.
Concord Jun 7 @ 10:43am 
Originally posted by Woodruff:
even though you were late to the party, you were still the heart of it
Yeah, I know.
Malik Blishtar (Banned) Jun 7 @ 10:47am 
Originally posted by The Superintendent:
Originally posted by Kai9001:
That explains everything and nothing at the same time.
Pyro is a parachuting woman.
a parachute with ♥♥♥♥.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7 @ 9:49am
Posts: 11