The "Not" Romainian Jun 5 @ 12:27pm
The B.A.S.E. Jumper!
Yes! more op crap!
Showing 1-15 of 235 comments
< >
An It With Social Anxiety Jun 5 @ 12:27pm 
more info please?
Baby Kurt! Jun 5 @ 12:28pm 
Parachute for soldier so he can effectively fill the roll of a hovering bomber?

Make it so.
Originally posted by Cursed Angel:
more info please?
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=13542
Malik Blishtar (Banned) Jun 5 @ 12:33pm 
Originally posted by Z. He Lives!:
Parachute for soldier so he can effectively fill the roll of a hovering bomber?

Make it so.
beggars bazooka ftw
mattmc6 Jun 5 @ 1:21pm 
Originally posted by Z. He Lives!:
Parachute for soldier so he can effectively fill the roll of a hovering bomber?

Make it so.
enuf said make it happen valve
Originally posted by The "Not" Romainian:
Yes! more op crap!

Sniper, reserve shooter and direct hit says hello.
With the way Valve worded it, maybe they're hinting at the weapon being included with whatever big content update is coming next. I would love to go gliding while bombarding enemies and sentries from the sky.
Originally posted by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ JoshuaKurayami:
Originally posted by The "Not" Romainian:
Yes! more op crap!

Sniper, reserve shooter and direct hit says hello.
So full of yes.
We'll have slowly floating soldiers to use for Target Practice!
spooky skeleton Jun 5 @ 1:36pm 
rocketjumper + this + some sort of melee
The Spooky Reptilian Jun 5 @ 1:37pm 
Originally posted by The "Not" Romainian:
Yes! more op crap!

>WE WANT MOAR WEPS VOLVO
>Valve starts teasing us
>OMG SO OP

I hate the community sometimes, I really do.
SkyborneScout Jun 5 @ 1:41pm 
I'm wondering whether Market Gardener Crits would count while parachuting.
Originally posted by I'll make this quick.:
I'm wondering whether Market Gardener Crits would count while parachuting.

They probably will for the first couple of days, then Valve will patch it.
Liquidfox Jun 5 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by The Creepy Cupcake:
Originally posted by I'll make this quick.:
I'm wondering whether Market Gardener Crits would count while parachuting.

They probably will for the first couple of days, then Valve will patch it.

But what kind of dumbo would be dumb enough to let a slow flying soldier through the air hit them with a market gardner?
Silvercity Jun 5 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by An Eloquent and Poignant Lizard:
Originally posted by The "Not" Romainian:
Yes! more op crap!

>WE WANT MOAR WEPS VOLVO
>Valve starts teasing us
>OMG SO OP

I hate the community sometimes, I really do.
Originally posted by Liquidfox:
Originally posted by The Creepy Cupcake:

They probably will for the first couple of days, then Valve will patch it.

But what kind of dumbo would be dumb enough to let a slow flying soldier through the air hit them with a market gardner?
Snipers.
Showing 1-15 of 235 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 5 @ 12:27pm
Posts: 235