KrexPeace♀[CZ] Jul 12 @ 2:49am
Pyro is woman ? No ! :D
New DarthVader :D
Showing 1-15 of 59 comments
< >
Littlefoot Jul 12 @ 3:16am 
No, Pyro is an Alien.
ParadeCharade: The Vecordy Jul 12 @ 3:38am 
Pyro is a lava lamp. Simple.
BushElito Jul 12 @ 3:46am 
Pyro is
Last edited by BushElito; Jul 12 @ 3:47am
Skrub-lord Gentlehamm (Banned) Jul 12 @ 3:47am 
PYRO. IS. A. LIGHTBULB.
GOD ♥♥♥♥ING DAMMIT GUYS
BushElito Jul 12 @ 3:48am 
Originally posted by Skrub-lord Gentlehamm:
PYRO. IS. A. LIGHTBULB.
GOD ♥♥♥♥ING DAMMIT GUYS
No pyro is a
Don't you remember?
Skrub-lord Gentlehamm (Banned) Jul 12 @ 3:49am 
Originally posted by BushElito:
Originally posted by Skrub-lord Gentlehamm:
PYRO. IS. A. LIGHTBULB.
GOD ♥♥♥♥ING DAMMIT GUYS
No pyro is a
Don't you remember?
oh wait... yeah.. i do
Fairburne Jul 12 @ 4:03am 
I think it's a gay male or something...
Last edited by Fairburne; Jul 12 @ 4:05am
F.O.X. (Banned) Jul 12 @ 4:40am 
Pyro is a British man, as seen in Killing Floor.
Grief Knight Jul 12 @ 4:42am 
Originally posted by Skrub-lord Gentlehamm:
PYRO. IS. A. LIGHTBULB.
GOD ♥♥♥♥ING DAMMIT GUYS


HAHA very funny, the most overused joke.
Ultrix Jul 12 @ 4:46am 
Pyro is a woman,you are wrong
Flippy [C.F. Black Box 25/200] (Banned) Jul 12 @ 5:38am 
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
PYRO IS A
BushElito Jul 12 @ 5:39am 
Originally posted by Flippy:
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
PYRO IS A
YES
FLIPPY CAME
I KNEW IT PYRO IS A
Skrub-lord Gentlehamm (Banned) Jul 12 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by Grief Knight:
Originally posted by Skrub-lord Gentlehamm:
PYRO. IS. A. LIGHTBULB.
GOD ♥♥♥♥ING DAMMIT GUYS


HAHA very funny, the most overused joke.
but i can prove it with science :C
Flippy [C.F. Black Box 25/200] (Banned) Jul 12 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by Skrub-lord Gentlehamm:
Originally posted by Grief Knight:


HAHA very funny, the most overused joke.
but i can prove it with science :C
So...
What about the weather?
Showing 1-15 of 59 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50