Team Fortress 2
✰AEGIS✰ Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:29pm
TF2 NEWS AT 7:30!
Tonight hackers up 500%!

SPEED HACKING!
AIM BOTING!

Now we go live to an interview with a speed hacker victum: the heavy!

"So what did you see?"
"Well he was going really fast backwards"
"Fasinating."
"Now we are going back to the studio"

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
now go away.
Last edited by ✰AEGIS✰; Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:43pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Immortal Bomcat Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:30pm 
If this news station gives news like that daily then how can that station survive
✰AEGIS✰ Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:31pm 
:P
Baseball Bibbins Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:31pm 
Needs Soldier O'riley as the host.
Ultimate Pheer Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:34pm 
Met a Scout that was Speedhacking today.

It was... a strange experience.
Pepsi used to be considered good Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:18pm 
Tf2x10 PowerJack Pyro speedhacking. This could be worse than your regular speedhacker .-.
Colonel Lewin Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:20pm 
As an informed citizen of the Steam and Team Fortress 2 World, I demand my right to access to the FULL STORY of this heinous crime.
The Internet Man (Banned) Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:25pm 
Originally posted by Jaen:
We're back in the studio with news of an event happening right now in the United States Mid West. We're receiving news of an attempted and possibly ongoing bombing attack that is taking place at the jointly owned Hightower mining compound. It would appear feuding between Builders League United and Reliable Excavation Demolition employees have esclated to a breaking point. Eye witness reports coming in tell of the employees brandishing military grade weaponry and casualties resulting from the chaos to be in the dozens.

I have nothing better to do.
THIS JUST IN! IT APPEARS ROBOTIC COPIES OF THESE TWO COMPANIES HAVE APPEARED ON THE SCENE! TUNE IN TONIGHT AT ELEVEN FOR FULL COVERAGE
Colonel Lewin Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:26pm 
Originally posted by Malik Blishtar:
Originally posted by Jaen:
We're back in the studio with news of an event happening right now in the United States Mid West. We're receiving news of an attempted and possibly ongoing bombing attack that is taking place at the jointly owned Hightower mining compound. It would appear feuding between Builders League United and Reliable Excavation Demolition employees have esclated to a breaking point. Eye witness reports coming in tell of the employees brandishing military grade weaponry and casualties resulting from the chaos to be in the dozens.

I have nothing better to do.
THIS JUST IN! IT APPEARS ROBOTIC COPIES OF THESE TWO COMPANIES HAVE APPEARED ON THE SCENE! TUNE IN TONIGHT AT ELEVEN FOR FULL COVERAGE

EVEN MOAR NEWS.

Team Fortress Classic Revival Cnfrmed.
[B.L.O.S] SharkGuy2043 Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:27pm 
Citrus news coming in live on what appears to be a robot invasion in Los Santos eye witnesses said that they came out of the water and started attacking the city.We will continue coverage as wait what is that man over there doing?

Trevor:Eat this you ♥♥♥♥ sucking ♥♥♥♥ers.

*explosion*

"We are experiencing Technical Difficulties Please Stand By"
Colonel Lewin Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:28pm 
Originally posted by B.L.O.S SharkGuy2043:
Citrus news coming in live on what appears to be a robot invasion in Los Santos eye witnesses said that they came out of the water and started attacking the city.We will continue coverage as wait what is that man over there doing?

Trevor:Eat this you ♥♥♥♥ sucking ♥♥♥♥ers.

*explosion*

"We are experiencing Technical Difficulties Please Stand By"


NOOOOOOOO.

My daily dose of DisinformatioN!!
Baseball Bibbins Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:30pm 
Dateline-1978: In badwater basin, nevada, The company of Reliable Excaviton and demolitions was bombed by an unkown group of mercenaries today, altough no survivours remain there are similar calling cards that were found at the badlands and could indicate that the speculation that Builders league united is staging an offensive on their rivals, R.E.D. altough it is unknown what the companies are fighting over, I't is definitly something big. Next up we have reports of a failed moon expidition staged by mann co., stay tuned for more news.
[B.L.O.S] SharkGuy2043 Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:36pm 
Originally posted by Karnak the Dæmonologist:
Originally posted by B.L.O.S SharkGuy2043:
Citrus news coming in live on what appears to be a robot invasion in Los Santos eye witnesses said that they came out of the water and started attacking the city.We will continue coverage as wait what is that man over there doing?

Trevor:Eat this you ♥♥♥♥ sucking ♥♥♥♥ers.

*explosion*

"We are experiencing Technical Difficulties Please Stand By"


NOOOOOOOO.

My daily dose of DisinformatioN!!
Citrus News we report news if we see it

Carrie:Tom today is a very terrible day here in Los Santos as robots are taking over the city.
Tom:That's right Carrie the beaches were swarmed with these mechanical abominations as they started to gun down innocent lives.I am told tha Ray who was reporting live was injured by an explosion from what appeared to be a grenade thrown by none other than Trevor Phillips.

*Robotic marching in the baackground*

Tom:Carrie what is that noi-

*robots break in*

Trevor:I told you ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ sucking mechanical pieces of ♥♥♥♥ to die!

*exploson*

"Please Stand by we are experiencing Technical Difficulties"
Baseball Bibbins Jul 21, 2014 @ 8:37pm 
Originally posted by B.L.O.S SharkGuy2043:
Originally posted by Karnak the Dæmonologist:


NOOOOOOOO.

My daily dose of DisinformatioN!!
Citrus News we report news if we see it

Carrie:Tom today is a very terrible day here in Los Santos as robots are taking over the city.
Tom:That's right Carrie the beaches were swarmed with these mechanical abominations as they started to gun down innocent lives.I am told tha Ray who was reporting live was injured by an explosion from what appeared to be a grenade thrown by none other than Trevor Phillips.

*Robotic marching in the baackground*

Tom:Carrie what is that noi-

*robots break in*

Trevor:I told you ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ sucking mechanical pieces of ♥♥♥♥ to die!

*exploson*

"Please Stand by we are experiencing Technical Difficulties"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssvLyDTXOZ0
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:29pm
Posts: 13