CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 21 @ 10:26am
Werid textures
Hi , i just downloaded the game yesterday , and i have a weird problem :
the majority of textures are just white things !
Thanks for helping
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann Jul 21 @ 11:56am 
Could you provide some screenshots?
[E$] KlashFire Jul 21 @ 12:03pm 
it could be due to an incorrect download and you may need to download it again, but screenshots would help. press F5 to take one and then go to your screenshots on steam and upload the one you want to the cloud, so that we can see it.
CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 21 @ 8:08pm 
Originally posted by ۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann:
Could you provide some screenshots?
It's like this : http://oi41.tinypic.com/34estoo.jpg
CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 21 @ 8:08pm 
Originally posted by =:SS:= KlashFire:
it could be due to an incorrect download and you may need to download it again, but screenshots would help. press F5 to take one and then go to your screenshots on steam and upload the one you want to the cloud, so that we can see it.
It's like this : http://oi41.tinypic.com/34estoo.jpg
Discount Booty Jul 21 @ 8:27pm 
That is your graphics card messing up. This happened to me on my old XP and I lagged on every map but achievement idle. The solutions I have for you are 1: Set all the settings to low or something, 2: buy a new graphics card or download a graphics card enhancer like DirectX. 3: get a new pc.
TheEndlessHorizon Jul 21 @ 8:28pm 
Verify your cache first.
CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 21 @ 9:12pm 
Originally posted by ᴶᴬᴷᴱ:
That is your graphics card messing up. This happened to me on my old XP and I lagged on every map but achievement idle. The solutions I have for you are 1: Set all the settings to low or something, 2: buy a new graphics card or download a graphics card enhancer like DirectX. 3: get a new pc.
Thanks
CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 21 @ 9:12pm 
Originally posted by TheEndlessHorizon:
Verify your cache first.
Ok i'll do it ,thanks
۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann Jul 21 @ 11:00pm 
Originally posted by CHARisMAT!C #YOLO:
Originally posted by ۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann:
Could you provide some screenshots?
It's like this : http://oi41.tinypic.com/34estoo.jpg

Oh man that is like lsd trip or something.
hepatitis Jul 21 @ 11:04pm 
Trippy ish, mayn
CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 22 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by ۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann:
Originally posted by CHARisMAT!C #YOLO:
It's like this : http://oi41.tinypic.com/34estoo.jpg

Oh man that is like lsd trip or something.
All settings on low , and that's what i get ;
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585783733685866969/A01FDC9A234220EF45D117108E3ADBCCA742E631/
۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann Jul 22 @ 8:05am 
Originally posted by CHARisMAT!C #YOLO:
Originally posted by ۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann:

Oh man that is like lsd trip or something.
All settings on low , and that's what i get ;
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585783733685866969/A01FDC9A234220EF45D117108E3ADBCCA742E631/

I seriously think your graphics card is dying or something.
CHARisMAT!C #YOLO Jul 22 @ 8:10am 
Originally posted by ۩≈PoF≈۩ Spud-Mann:
Originally posted by CHARisMAT!C #YOLO:
All settings on low , and that's what i get ;
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585783733685866969/A01FDC9A234220EF45D117108E3ADBCCA742E631/

I seriously think your graphics card is dying or something.
But other games run fine ..
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 21 @ 10:26am
Posts: 13