Team Fortress 2
trippie red Jul 20, 2014 @ 8:51pm
what is wrong with the original
whenever i use original gun rocket launcher it has a wierd view in first person mode
but when i use the stock rocket launcher it has a normal view
any fix to this?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
♫Frear♫ Jul 20, 2014 @ 8:52pm 
That's how the original works. It isn't "fixable".
the original was designed to look that way as a reference to the game Quake. it also shoots in the same style: from the middle. some players may like it, and feel it gives easier control, other may not. other than the viewmodel and rocket direction, it's simpy the stock rocket launcher.
W H Y U M A D B R O ? (Banned) Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:07pm 
Originally posted by stereotypical anime character:
the original was designed to look that way as a reference to the game Quake. it also shoots in the same style: from the middle. some players may like it, and feel it gives easier control, other may not. other than the viewmodel and rocket direction, it's simpy the stock rocket launcher.


Originally posted by ☣Fear☣:
That's how the original works. It isn't "fixable".
its the same as stock, only the animation is different, nothing else is different. also did you too watch the same anime?
Originally posted by newturtlebread3 senpai:
Originally posted by stereotypical anime character:
the original was designed to look that way as a reference to the game Quake. it also shoots in the same style: from the middle. some players may like it, and feel it gives easier control, other may not. other than the viewmodel and rocket direction, it's simpy the stock rocket launcher.


Originally posted by ☣Fear☣:
That's how the original works. It isn't "fixable".
its the same as stock, only the animation is different, nothing else is different. also did you too watch the same anime?
WE ARE ONE. WE ARE NONON LEGION.
trippie red Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:08pm 
Wow thats stupid valve needs to fix it
Originally posted by ♥ Bethany Senpai ♥:
Wow thats stupid valve needs to fix it
how about no. just use stock rocket launcher.
trippie red Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:10pm 
Originally posted by stereotypical anime character:
Originally posted by ♥ Bethany Senpai ♥:
Wow thats stupid valve needs to fix it
how about no. just use stock rocket launcher.
uhhh it looks cool but the model is the only problem so i want vavle to fix it
It's SUPPOSED to be like that. The model is supposed to be "center-fire". The stock will fire from the right, and the Original will fire from the middle.
Originally posted by ♥ Bethany Senpai ♥:
Originally posted by stereotypical anime character:
how about no. just use stock rocket launcher.
uhhh it looks cool but the model is the only problem so i want vavle to fix it
*before I get kicked for commenting too much* just reskin the damn thing.
trippie red Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:12pm 
Originally posted by The Green Plumber of Fanciness:
It's SUPPOSED to be like that. The model is supposed to be "center-fire". The stock will fire from the right, and the Original will fire from the middle.
its rly hard to fire from the middle and it gives advantages to other soldiers with the stock rocket
W H Y U M A D B R O ? (Banned) Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:13pm 
theres a reason it's called the ORIGINAL if they do anything to it it wont be ORIGINAL anymore now wouldn't it?
W H Y U M A D B R O ? (Banned) Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by ♥ Bethany Senpai ♥:
Originally posted by The Green Plumber of Fanciness:
It's SUPPOSED to be like that. The model is supposed to be "center-fire". The stock will fire from the right, and the Original will fire from the middle.
its rly hard to fire from the middle and it gives advantages to other soldiers with the stock rocket
how does it give them an advantage, its the same♥♥♥♥♥♥ the only difference is the animation, maybe block your view for a bit, in that case change your crosshairs to another style that you can see better, but the rockets still fire straight no matter what.
trippie red Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by newturtlebread3 senpai:
theres a reason it's called the ORIGINAL if they do anything to it it wont be ORIGINAL anymore now wouldn't it?

well if its called the original then why is it in a game where its not originally from
W H Y U M A D B R O ? (Banned) Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:16pm 
Originally posted by ♥ Bethany Senpai ♥:
Originally posted by newturtlebread3 senpai:
theres a reason it's called the ORIGINAL if they do anything to it it wont be ORIGINAL anymore now wouldn't it?

well if its called the original then why is it in a game where its not originally from
thats because its...the..♥♥♥♥♥♥..get it through your head that...Uhm? What’s this sign you have here?

*DO NOT FEED THE TROLL*

Oh, ok. Now I get it…
Originally posted by ♥ Bethany Senpai ♥:
Originally posted by newturtlebread3 senpai:
theres a reason it's called the ORIGINAL if they do anything to it it wont be ORIGINAL anymore now wouldn't it?

well if its called the original then why is it in a game where its not originally from
because they're referencing it. similar to how CoD (I'm sure you know this game much more than tf2) added the ability to become like, predator on one of the maps or something.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 20, 2014 @ 8:51pm
Posts: 38