[THS] Kitty Ninja Aug 24 @ 1:13pm
How much is a killstreak strange sniper rifle worth
I have been looking through all the BP and TF placed, But none of them say
Anyone know the price?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
potato.bear™ Aug 24 @ 1:32pm 
The Market is selling them for $1.33, about 5.4 ref.

Buying the Strange Sniper Rifle and Killstreak Kit separately saves you at least a scrap. (You'll save at most 4 scrap, if you can buy the Sniper Rifle for 3 ref.)
[THS] Kitty Ninja Aug 24 @ 2:53pm 
Thanks :D
Smeelio Aug 24 @ 3:01pm 
How much is a non-strange normal killstreak one then?
Harɪchɪ Aug 24 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by Smeelio:
How much is a non-strange normal killstreak one then?
0.66 I think.
100% Recycled Awesome Aug 24 @ 3:30pm 
Originally posted by Smeelio:
How much is a non-strange normal killstreak one then?

Why bother with a normal killstreak weapon?
Smeelio Aug 24 @ 3:30pm 
Originally posted by 100% Recycled Awesome:
Originally posted by Smeelio:
How much is a non-strange normal killstreak one then?

Why bother with a normal killstreak weapon?
That's why I want to sell it.
potato.bear™ Aug 24 @ 4:08pm 
Originally posted by Smeelio:
Originally posted by 100% Recycled Awesome:

Why bother with a normal killstreak weapon?
That's why I want to sell it.

Unfortunately, not many people buy normal killstreak weapons except to make Specialized Killstreak weapons.
Smeelio Aug 25 @ 2:02am 
Originally posted by potato.bear™:
Originally posted by Smeelio:
That's why I want to sell it.

Unfortunately, not many people buy normal killstreak weapons except to make Specialized Killstreak weapons.
Makes sense. Well, someone gave it to me for free, so I guess I'm not really losing anything.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 24 @ 1:13pm
Posts: 8