marinnova Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:57am
Crafting Keys
Hello! I just wanted to say that you should make a crafting recipe for all or only the Mann Co. Supply Cratke Key.It is stupid for Free-To-Play players to have 10 Crate Boxes and no key. Please if you listen make a crafting recipe fo keys. Thank You .
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
< >
Dnoubrats Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:58am 
yeah, no
The Geezer Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:58am 
Originally posted by marinnova:
Hello! I just wanted to say that you should make a crafting recipe for all or only the Mann Co. Supply Cratke Key.It is stupid for Free-To-Play players to have 10 Crate Boxes and no key. Please if you listen make a crafting recipe fo keys. Thank You .
You could just buy one on the Store or Community Market.
deejudanne afk Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:02am 
nope keys are cheap already
Recon McDerp Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:20am 
10 crates are wayy to cheap for a key. Atleast 10 ref to craft and premium user only :)
Imposter_ Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:26am 
Originally posted by Recon McDerp:
10 crates are wayy to cheap for a key. Atleast 10 ref to craft and premium user only :)

I was thinking maybe around market value 8 ref = 1 key maybe...
Vonic Rewind Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:32am 
Originally posted by Imposter_:
Originally posted by Recon McDerp:
10 crates are wayy to cheap for a key. Atleast 10 ref to craft and premium user only :)

I was thinking maybe around market value 8 ref = 1 key maybe...
Market value is 7.33 ref, it think.
Paragon Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:56am 
Maybe refs for keys, but nothing else.
dudebr0 road2goldpan LIER Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:06am 
yes, ppl would have to wok for dem keys, maybe 10-15 ref? but i would say, craftable would be 15 ref, and non craftable wopuld be the normal 7.44
Vonic Rewind Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:11am 
Originally posted by TFTRGcheekzr :):
yes, ppl would have to wok for dem keys, maybe 10-15 ref? but i would say, craftable would be 15 ref, and non craftable wopuld be the normal 7.44
preach
Smeelio Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:23am 
360 weapons or 420 crates to make a key.
denk Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:25am 
and if you craft 2 keys together yoy get an australium key, that lets you unbox salvaged crates immmmmmmmmmmediatly

Zefar's Suicide Bag Aug 23, 2014 @ 4:47am 
NOPE
Black Market Healer Aug 23, 2014 @ 4:50am 
No. Valve still needs money to keep this free game running.
Vonic Rewind Aug 23, 2014 @ 4:53am 
No. Maybe premium user can make a key at 7.55 ref, and F2P user has to make a key at 15 ref. Give a challenge.
Zefar's Suicide Bag Aug 23, 2014 @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by foxy is my senpai~:
No. Maybe premium user can make a key at 7.55 ref, and F2P user has to make a key at 15 ref. Give a challenge.

And when the value of a key changes...
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:57am
Posts: 35