Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 7:28pm
Heavy Taunt Idea
Heavy pulls out his sandwich and says something like "TUMORS? HA" and just takes a giant bite of the sandvich and laughs while rubbing his stomach IN SATISFACTION
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
BlueKrampus Aug 9, 2014 @ 7:35pm 
..w-w-what? i just cannot say anything about this...
Cookiepuss the keyboard warrior Aug 9, 2014 @ 7:42pm 
i dont know what to say but it would work for a few months but it would not lasgt
Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 9:56pm 
Originally posted by The Living Scarf:
..w-w-what? i just cannot say anything about this...
MEANING?
TrollDoctor, "M".D Aug 9, 2014 @ 9:57pm 
this is either genuis or hilarious, is it both?
Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 10:06pm 
Originally posted by PsychoTrollsBest:
this is either genuis or hilarious, is it both?

we all know im a genius of the forums
TrollDoctor, "M".D Aug 9, 2014 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by Doc Dips || Lowl:
Originally posted by PsychoTrollsBest:
this is either genuis or hilarious, is it both?

we all know im a genius of the forums
so.... not hilarious?
Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by PsychoTrollsBest:
Originally posted by Doc Dips || Lowl:

we all know im a genius of the forums
so.... not hilarious?
and hilarious
see le xD
darude- sandstorm
dududuu xDDDDDDDDD
Cephalon (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 10:37pm 
Why not just make it a new line for him when he eats the sandvich? Like with the "What's that sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea!" or "Sandvich and me going to beat your ###"
Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 10:45pm 
Originally posted by Dot:
Why not just make it a new line for him when he eats the sandvich? Like with the "What's that sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea!" or "Sandvich and me going to beat your ###"
because heavy didnt get a taunt with the update.
he needs one
^w^ NC31 Aug 9, 2014 @ 10:48pm 
Disregarding the grammar(Lord have mercy...),I had a cool taunt idea for Heavy.Heavy DOES have a degree in Russian Literature,so I though that maybe he could pull out a book,throw on some reading glasses,and say some random Russian historical quote.Just an idea.
Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 11:01pm 
Originally posted by ^w^ NineCentipede31:
Disregarding the grammar(Lord have mercy...),I had a cool taunt idea for Heavy.Heavy DOES have a degree in Russian Literature,so I though that maybe he could pull out a book,throw on some reading glasses,and say some random Russian historical quote.Just an idea.
Why in the dear ♥♥♥♥ do you care about grammar on the internet. If it concerns you that much go get a ♥♥♥♥ing degree and be a teacher! Jesus people like you.
^w^ NC31 Aug 9, 2014 @ 11:04pm 
Originally posted by Doc Dips || Lowl:
Originally posted by ^w^ NineCentipede31:
Disregarding the grammar(Lord have mercy...),I had a cool taunt idea for Heavy.Heavy DOES have a degree in Russian Literature,so I though that maybe he could pull out a book,throw on some reading glasses,and say some random Russian historical quote.Just an idea.
Why in the dear ♥♥♥♥ do you care about grammar on the internet. If it concerns you that much go get a ♥♥♥♥ing degree and be a teacher! Jesus people like you.

I don't care about grammar,except,you know,when I'm trying to read something.But it's fine. :I
Lowl (Banned) Aug 9, 2014 @ 11:13pm 
Originally posted by ^w^ NineCentipede31:
Originally posted by Doc Dips || Lowl:
Why in the dear ♥♥♥♥ do you care about grammar on the internet. If it concerns you that much go get a ♥♥♥♥ing degree and be a teacher! Jesus people like you.

I don't care about grammar,except,you know,when I'm trying to read something.But it's fine. :I
was it that hard to understand
let me just imagine what you saw

Heavy out pulls sandwich and something like says "TUMORS? HA" and just takes giant bite of sandvich laughs while rubbing his stomach satisfaction
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2014 @ 7:28pm
Posts: 13