Team Fortress 2
emilthehunter Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:38am
Loading...
..................................
Last edited by emilthehunter; Aug 8, 2014 @ 12:19pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
went_r Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:38am 
this thread again? dafuq
No.

Because they have private servers, and Test maps.
Vector (Banned) Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by shine:
this thread again? dafuq
'Did you have seen an?'
Ouch.

What is the purpose of this thread anyway?
emilthehunter Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:40am 
oh hello....


I hope you will not jerk around?
Delete this please.
Originally posted by emilthehunter:
oh hello....


I hope you will not jerk around?
That makes no sense, how are we messing around?
emilthehunter Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by Grox3000:
'Did you have seen an?'
Ouch.



What is the purpose of this thread anyway?






One more time ......
Baseball Bibbins Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by Toyfan1:
No.

Because they have private servers, and Test maps.
Vector (Banned) Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by emilthehunter:
oh hello....


I hope you will not jerk around?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA
Originally posted by Vetrix:
Originally posted by emilthehunter:
oh hello....


I hope you will not jerk around?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA


YOU DO
YOU DO HAVE A VIDEO FOR EVERYTHING
emilthehunter Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:42am 
any way ,did you have seen some wierd things?
Seriously what is the purpose of this thread, please expain.
Smeelio Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:42am 
Originally posted by emilthehunter:
any way ,did you have seen some wierd things?
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120522102421AAvv3Rk
< >
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:38am
Posts: 48