A Manular Who Don't Need No Man Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:06pm
Wait What?! The Spy has no Primary?
The spy's revolver is considered a secondary and the knife is melee. I just noticed...
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
< >
The Smart Patrol Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:09pm 
And your point is?
gumfert Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:15pm 
True.
[B.L.O.S] SharkGuy2043 Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:16pm 
I never really got why Valve did that.
Clear Vision Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:31pm 
If his revolver is a secondary weapon then what is his sapper?
Wizzuhd. Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:32pm 
Originally posted by Clear Vision™ -GM-:
If his revolver is a secondary weapon then what is his sapper?

PDA
[B.L.O.S] SharkGuy2043 Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:32pm 
Originally posted by Clear Vision™ -GM-:
If his revolver is a secondary weapon then what is his sapper?
PDA just like the Engie.
|√я| Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:37pm 
The disguise kit is a PDA
The Revolver is a secondary
The knife is a Melee
The sapper is a building
Clear Vision Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:37pm 
Originally posted by Omegas{30087135}:
Originally posted by Clear Vision™ -GM-:
If his revolver is a secondary weapon then what is his sapper?

PDA
The spy's PDAs are his watch and his disguise kit. Spy is bit of an odd class. If the spy's revolver is a secondary then why is the revolver bound to 1 by default where pressing 1 would bring out your "primary" weapon?

confused.com
Last edited by Clear Vision; Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:38pm
mekkichan.exe Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:39pm 
Consider the knife his primary.
Clear Vision Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:43pm 
Originally posted by mekoru.exe:
Consider the knife his primary.
But it can't be a primary if it's not even a firearm.
mekkichan.exe Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:43pm 
He holds it out more often than the revolver.
it's my main wep as spy so
ShenanAgain Aug 4, 2014 @ 5:03pm 
Originally posted by Clear Vision™ -GM-:
Originally posted by mekoru.exe:
Consider the knife his primary.
But it can't be a primary if it's not even a firearm.
Spy now spawns with the knife as default. It's pretty much his primary weapon.
Lord Majora Aug 4, 2014 @ 5:05pm 
Originally posted by Clear Vision™ -GM-:
Originally posted by Omegas{30087135}:

PDA
The spy's PDAs are his watch and his disguise kit. Spy is bit of an odd class. If the spy's revolver is a secondary then why is the revolver bound to 1 by default where pressing 1 would bring out your "primary" weapon?

confused.com
well what about something like the base jumper? maybe the second item becomes 1 because there is no 1 to select. like the spy would have.
Sol4R Aug 4, 2014 @ 5:05pm 
Wait, they classify the Sapper as a building? Oh the irony
A Manular Who Don't Need No Man Aug 4, 2014 @ 5:20pm 
The Revolver is classified as secondary. Why not just call it a primary since it's his only gun?
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:06pm
Posts: 45