Team Fortress 2
This topic has been locked
I need help I just unboxed an Unusual Taunt.
I just unboxed an Unusual Conga with the Mega Strike Effect

How much is it exactly worth?
Last edited by The Pee Sock Ninja; Aug 2, 2014 @ 9:04pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 221 comments
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:34pm 
Ill trade you my taunt for it its better add me
Sol4ris_ Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:35pm 
7 buds ish
27 Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:36pm 
Originally posted by Filibeg:
Ill trade you my taunt for it its better add me

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY HIS TAUNT IS WAY WORSE THAN YOURS.
Sol4ris_ Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:36pm 
Put up a trade on tf outpost, don't sell it for less than 5 buds
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by TwentySeven:
Originally posted by Filibeg:
Ill trade you my taunt for it its better add me

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY HIS TAUNT IS WAY WORSE THAN YOURS.
says who lad
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by Sarude -dandstorm:
Put up a trade on tf outpost, don't sell it for less than 5 buds
its worth 3 keys stop lying to this kid
The Skeleton (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by Filibeg:
Originally posted by TwentySeven:

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY HIS TAUNT IS WAY WORSE THAN YOURS.
says who lad

ur mum lad.
huhuhuhuh
Sol4ris_ Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by Filibeg:
Originally posted by Sarude -dandstorm:
Put up a trade on tf outpost, don't sell it for less than 5 buds
its worth 3 keys stop lying to this kid
If it's worth 3 keys I'll pay 12 keys for it :3
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by Greed:
Originally posted by Filibeg:
says who lad

ur mum lad.
huhuhuhuh
I give you 10/10 meme points
Sol4ris_ Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
Don't sell it till you know the unusual trading business
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by Sarude -dandstorm:
Originally posted by Filibeg:
its worth 3 keys stop lying to this kid
If it's worth 3 keys I'll pay 12 keys for it :3
enjoy losing profit idiot its worth no more than 3 keys
The Skeleton (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by Filibeg:
Originally posted by Greed:

ur mum lad.
huhuhuhuh
I give you 10/10 meme points

*Sees your screenshot*

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY
Originally posted by Sarude -dandstorm:
Don't sell it till you know the unusual trading business

That's why I'm asking how much it is.
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:39pm 
Originally posted by Greed:
Originally posted by Filibeg:
I give you 10/10 meme points

*Sees your screenshot*

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY
thanks i sharpen my edges daily
Contemplate Suicide © (Banned) Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:39pm 
Originally posted by SpartanGod88:
Originally posted by Sarude -dandstorm:
Don't sell it till you know the unusual trading business

That's why I'm asking how much it is.
3 keys my taunt is worth atleast 5 but I want a conga
< >
Showing 1-15 of 221 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 2, 2014 @ 5:34pm
Posts: 221