♥LilCheerleader♥ Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:16pm
Hello people!
Add me? I wanna play TF2 with more friendly people! <3
Showing 1-15 of 111 comments
< >
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:17pm 
No.
Lumanator is really feeling it Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:18pm 
Step 1: Search for an server.
Step 2: You found people to play with! Enjoy!
♥LilCheerleader♥ Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
No.
Glad I pointed "FRIENDLY PEOPLE" out lol
FaZe Vector (Banned) Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:20pm 
If your searching for friendly people coming to the forums is a bad place to start.
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:20pm 
Originally posted by Jinx077:
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
No.
Glad I pointed "FRIENDLY PEOPLE" out lol
It's the TF2 forums, we get a lot of these threads. Well, you seem to be an average American female, so finding people to play with in TF2 is going to be pretty easy for you...
Last edited by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart; Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:21pm
♥LilCheerleader♥ Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by Vetrix:
If your searching for friendly people coming to the forums is a bad place to start.
Seems like it xD But I wouldn't know... I'm new in Steam
♥LilCheerleader♥ Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:22pm 
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
Originally posted by Jinx077:
Glad I pointed "FRIENDLY PEOPLE" out lol
It's the TF2 forums, we get a lot of these threads. Well, you seem to be an average American female, so finding people to play with in TF2 is going to be pretty easy for you...
Here's a bit of help for you, if you see a thread you're not interested about, just don't click on it, and you'd save time to whoever made the thread, and to yourself... And at the same time you'll be less of a ♥♥♥♥! ^^
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:25pm 
Originally posted by Jinx077:
Here's a bit of help for you, if you see a thread you're not interested about, just don't click on it, and you'd save time to whoever made the thread, and to yourself... And at the same time you'll be less of a ♥♥♥♥! ^^
Well, considering how you're acting right now, I actually am getting interested in this thread....
♥LilCheerleader♥ Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
Originally posted by Jinx077:
Here's a bit of help for you, if you see a thread you're not interested about, just don't click on it, and you'd save time to whoever made the thread, and to yourself... And at the same time you'll be less of a ♥♥♥♥! ^^
Well, considering how you're acting right now, I actually am getting interested in this thread....
Well yeah, I'm not a big fan of being nice and friendly to someone that acts like a ♥♥♥♥ towards me for NO reason whatsoever lol
Sweet Parade: The Chic Scout Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:32pm 
Well then, let's see how far down the rabbit hole this thread goes, and in many peoples opinions, it won't be a pleasant journey...
♥LilCheerleader♥ Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by Prince Parade: The Dreamful:
Well then, let's see how far down the rabbit hole this thread goes, and in many peoples opinions, it won't be a pleasant journey...
Hahahahaha well if people would at least read the description before commenting that would make things way easier!
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by Jinx077:
Well yeah, I'm not a big fan of being nice and friendly to someone that acts like a ♥♥♥♥ towards me for NO reason whatsoever lol
Well then, let's start from the beginning.

Hi, my name is Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, welcome to the TF2 Forums! How are you on this fine day?
Last edited by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart; Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:38pm
Sweet Parade: The Chic Scout Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:39pm 
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
Originally posted by Jinx077:
Well yeah, I'm not a big fan of being nice and friendly to someone that acts like a ♥♥♥♥ towards me for NO reason whatsoever lol
Well then, let's start from the beginning.

Hi, my name is Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, welcome to the TF2 Forums! How are you on this fine day?

As so they said, so do I. Hello fine young mercenary. How do you do on this most pleasant day?
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:41pm 
Originally posted by Prince Parade: The Dreamful:
As so they said, so do I. Hello fine young mercenary. How do you do on this most pleasant day?
I am doing very good today, thank you for asking. What do you think of this exquisite thread, my good friend?
Last edited by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart; Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:41pm
Sweet Parade: The Chic Scout Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
Originally posted by Prince Parade: The Dreamful:
As so they said, so do I. Hello fine young mercenary. How do you do on this most pleasant day?
I am doing very good today, thank you for asking. What do you think of this exquisite thread, my good friend?

Well, I find it most endearing that another young recruit in the world of bloody, hatfull sport is joining us on this good day. I always encourage more fun and happiness, after all. And everyone likes hats.
Showing 1-15 of 111 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:16pm
Posts: 111