½ Gµ¥ Aug 1 @ 2:32am
What Crates To Unbox ?
I am going to do a great unboxing on next month.
I Would Like to Know What Crates Can Unbox Old / New Haloween Effects/Robo Ones and
what crates are best for unboxing.
I will get like 200+ keys so How Many Of Them Should I Use?

PLS HeLP ;)
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
$нαняιαя™ Aug 1 @ 2:35am 
Munition crates are ok. Low series crates like #6 are good as you get expensive effects.

I would say uncrate at least 100. If you get an unusual or more in that 100, uncrate the rest of the keys and if you don't, uncrate only like 75 more.
Scrubberino Aug 1 @ 2:38am 
mann co reserve crates have garunteed goodies. the problem is the crate is 60 bucks.
The 'Veteran' Engie Aug 1 @ 2:38am 
For now, the Salvaged Crates are the best to unbox, if you're willing to get them.

If not, the Audition Reel Crates are pretty good since the all-class taunts are still worth above a key, if you're looking for profit. Unusual taunts are pretty good too, if you're lucky.

If you're looking for first gen effects, any crates below #25 are good. As far as I know, you can't get the halloween effects at the moment and robo effects only come from the Robocrates.
½ Gµ¥ Aug 1 @ 2:39am 
Thank You... But Can I Unbox Nice Robo Effects Or New Haloween Ones From Crates #70 - #80?
Panoϟ{MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!} Aug 1 @ 2:40am 
Munition,Audition Reel,Crates Series #6 and #9.
AVeryFestiveMelon Aug 1 @ 2:41am 
hfudgudfhd
Panoϟ{MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!} Aug 1 @ 2:41am 
Originally posted by MagicalMelon:
hfudgudfhd
asadasdassad
½ Gµ¥ Aug 1 @ 2:43am 
should i unbox oonyly one kind of crates or mixed?
The 'Veteran' Engie Aug 1 @ 2:44am 
Originally posted by ♥ I Luv Hentai ♥:
Thank You... But Can I Unbox Nice Robo Effects Or New Haloween Ones From Crates #70 - #80?

I don't think so. Robo effects are only obtainable from Robocrates and Halloween effects only come from Spooky crates, which can't be unboxed anymore.
Panoϟ{MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!} Aug 1 @ 2:44am 
Originally posted by ♥ I Luv Hentai ♥:
should i unbox oonyly one kind of crates or mixed?
Munition,Audition Reel,Crates Series #6 and #9.
[S] Kodama Aug 1 @ 2:44am 
1. st generation crates ( from 1 to 25) for older unusual effects. Also, keep in mind that from crate 1 to crate 18 there are no stranges inside, starts with crate 19. Maybe unbox some crate with lots of paints in it, depends on value of crate and how much crate costs itself.

Also, there are some crates with expensive parts as robots destroyed, headshots, buildings destroyed, but usually such crates have 1 item expensive and others are poor value.
½ Gµ¥ Aug 1 @ 2:46am 
Im Going To Unbox Mixed Then Munition / Audition And Some 1 to 25
How About IT?
Panoϟ{MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!} Aug 1 @ 2:47am 
Originally posted by ♥ I Luv Hentai ♥:
Im Going To Unbox Mixed Then Munition / Audition And Some 1 to 25
How About IT?
Iz Gud.
[FaZe]xXxB3Np1xXx Aug 1 @ 3:02am 
Originally posted by ♥ I Luv Hentai ♥:
I am going to do a great unboxing on next month.
I Would Like to Know What Crates Can Unbox Old / New Haloween Effects/Robo Ones and
what crates are best for unboxing.
I will get like 200+ keys so How Many Of Them Should I Use?

PLS HeLP ;)
Dont
½ Gµ¥ Aug 1 @ 3:04am 
wHY?
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 1 @ 2:32am
Posts: 28