Use this thread to report any technical issue you are having with Metro: Last Light. This centralized thread will help us to keep an overview of different issues, so that we can speed up the process of finding out what causes these issues, and help the developers with information for fixes.
Until fixes are found, take a look in this troubleshooting thread I will be updating as much as possible: http://steamcommunity.com/app/43160/discussions/0/810924134069923794/
Please stay on topic in this thread as it helps everyone.
Include information using the following this format if you canThe issue
What is the problem you are having? The more detailed the description, the better.PC specs
Dxdiag reports will help the most, but not everyone wants to share that info.
Please leave your:
- Operation system (and 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Graphics card (model and brand if you know it)
- Current driver version and other drivers you have tried
- How many displays you have connected
- What kind of connection you are using to connect your display (VGA/DVI/HDMI/some combination)
- Sound card/on-board chip type and driver version