Five reasons this game is absolute s h i t e !
1. I needed community support to even start the game.
2. Game-mechanics are somewhat booring. Rather limited options for doing anything.
3. Once you become a Great Power you must spend the rest of the game watching the influence interface, trying to jocky your sphere of influence into the AIs. About as fun as watching an intrument-panel on a random factory-machine.
4. Every 5-20 seconds the game throws a splash-screen in your face, demanding you press "confirm" or make a choice that have a miniscule impact on your game. Until you do it will either lock the game in pause, or block your view while the game is still running.
5. You have to go online to learn how to play the game.