Singularity

Singularity

View Stats:
Singularity > General Discussions > Topic Details
Combatking Dec 30, 2012 @ 4:32pm
When will this be on sale again?
It was once 7.50 in the Summer 11 sale, but I've never seen it go down since then.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
TrapperJ0hn Dec 31, 2012 @ 11:40am 
now actually:)
Combatking Dec 31, 2012 @ 12:15pm 
I meant it as in a daily deal, flash sale, etc...
Last edited by Combatking; Dec 31, 2012 @ 12:15pm
Atomized Jan 3, 2013 @ 10:35am 
I hope so, activision doens't know what it's sitting on imo
Combatking Jan 3, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
Originally posted by Atomized:
I hope so, activision doens't know what it's sitting on imo

Yeah, they have no publisher pack on sale and they don't put on a sale unless absolutely needed.
DblTapZ Jan 3, 2013 @ 7:43pm 
I wish it would go on sale for more than 25% off :/ I remember playing through Single Player on this and played it all in 1 night, it was awesome. I'd love to get it on Steam and have it to play through again, but yeah with the multiplayer pretty much dead now, and only being 8-10hrs on SP, I'd rather it be something like 7.50 :P
Lesovikk1 Jan 4, 2013 @ 11:43am 
Iv been waiting all of the sale for it to drop in price. Doesnt look like it will. Guess il wait till a independent sale or the summer sale for it to drop
Combatking Feb 22, 2013 @ 3:02am 
Originally posted by Atomized:
I hope so, activision doens't know what it's sitting on imo


Originally posted by D vee entZ:
I wish it would go on sale for more than 25% off :/ I remember playing through Single Player on this and played it all in 1 night, it was awesome. I'd love to get it on Steam and have it to play through again, but yeah with the multiplayer pretty much dead now, and only being 8-10hrs on SP, I'd rather it be something like 7.50 :P


Originally posted by Lesovikk1:
Iv been waiting all of the sale for it to drop in price. Doesnt look like it will. Guess il wait till a independent sale or the summer sale for it to drop

Just to let you know guys, it's on sale at Amazon for $7.49. I just got it :D

http://www.amazon.com/Activision-Singularity-Download/dp/B00ATF5YY8/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block
Combatking Feb 23, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
It's 9.49 now, not much of a sale anymore...
MustardDragon Apr 6, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
This game NEEDS to go on sale again. I would absolutely buy it and play it for a second time. $9.99 would be the sweet spot.
Cliker Heroes May 3, 2013 @ 7:00am 
Who want play Singularity?

Jᴧgᴧ May 3, 2013 @ 7:52pm 
Singularity is a good game, but it is almost 3 years old now and they still have it listed for $30. Ridiculous.
Defik May 4, 2013 @ 1:39am 
14.99$ for me :-)
°•👽 Louna 👽•° May 30, 2013 @ 6:14am 
I wonder if it's gonna get removed from Steam like Wolfenstein.
°•👽 Louna 👽•° Jun 1, 2013 @ 8:29am 
Woot! Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Singularity > General Discussions > Topic Details