sharlinda Mar 14, 2013 @ 1:23am
is this game worth buying just for the coop?
title says it all.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Miyamoto Musashi Mar 17, 2013 @ 2:40pm 
I really enjoyed it, but you need good friends to play it with tho, not random people who drop in and out. Multiplayer however has it flaws (called many cheaters)
sharlinda Mar 17, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
i already bought the game, unfortunately. i cant play with my s.o. because the game cant support multiplayer on the same router. wasted my money there.
TheTurnipKing Mar 18, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
Assuming you can actually get it to work.
commander Mar 24, 2013 @ 3:41pm 
Yes it is worth buying for coop.
I seem to play the game just fine, not sure why some can't.
Also the multiplayer seems to be working again, for a couple weeks about 2 weeks ago, it wasn't working for alot of players, it said 2,500 players and 250 games going in team deathmatch but couldn't join any of them.
But now it's working again.
commander Mar 24, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
Make sure to Check the other threads on other pages too for helpful info I have left on routers/graphics issues etc.
Some things that might help with the issues.
Last edited by commander; Mar 24, 2013 @ 3:42pm
sharlinda Mar 24, 2013 @ 10:12pm 
Originally posted by commander:
Make sure to Check the other threads on other pages too for helpful info I have left on routers/graphics issues etc.
Some things that might help with the issues.
i did. no solution. activision never care about their customer. they just punish their customer to prevent piracy.
REDrobin Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:42am 
no dont buy this game for the coop buy Transformer Fall Of Cybertron for the co-op
hope i king helped :)
on war for my name is auto-knightwing
commander Dec 8, 2013 @ 3:55am 
Originally posted by REDrobin:
no dont buy this game for the coop buy Transformer Fall Of Cybertron for the co-op
hope i king helped :)
on war for my name is auto-knightwing

Why are you bumping this old thread? The person could have figured it out early this year as the date on the message does show you when the message was posted.
commander Dec 8, 2013 @ 3:58am 
Originally posted by sharlinda:
Originally posted by commander:
Make sure to Check the other threads on other pages too for helpful info I have left on routers/graphics issues etc.
Some things that might help with the issues.
i did. no solution. activision never care about their customer. they just punish their customer to prevent piracy.

If you did or didn't get it figured out, I have a guide to some more solutions in the forum if you are still around and need the help, sorry for the old and late response.

And I totally agree, activision doesn't care and they won't believe clients over themselves or creators of the games, although this game was made by someone else, activision is just the publisher and master server host, but they don't host actual servers, the players do on this game, that is why it lags when you go into specific servers while someone is hosting a team deathmatch or co-op lobby.

Hope you got it figured out and you're still around. =)
Last edited by commander; Dec 8, 2013 @ 4:00am
REDrobin Dec 8, 2013 @ 11:34am 
"stop bumping old threads" thought i heard someone say that before
)):
commander Dec 8, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
Originally posted by REDrobin:
"stop bumping old threads" thought i heard someone say that before
)):

I didn't say stop bumping old threads, I asked why you were. :P
REDrobin Dec 9, 2013 @ 4:39am 
oh i apoligise and why you may ask?
because it brings life back into old threads and gets a convo going and you see how smily face guy on the coop discussion had no one talk too? he just made two more friends!
see its a way to make more friends how do you think WE became friends?
so thats my reason if it makes sense :=-) -- that smily face is called the snotty face
commander Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:52am 
Originally posted by REDrobin:
oh i apoligise and why you may ask?
because it brings life back into old threads and gets a convo going and you see how smily face guy on the coop discussion had no one talk too? he just made two more friends!
see its a way to make more friends how do you think WE became friends?
so thats my reason if it makes sense :=-) -- that smily face is called the snotty face

Yes but in some threads, if the forum users have been through trouble of their own or from others and you startup a flame, do you think that is fair to start up an old flame on one that ended and to keep it going like that? Or better to leave it alone? Some things are best left alone. :P
That and the person might have already solved their problems, no reason to bring it up.

Also you can start a new thread, just don't over do it with multiple threads on the first page.
Last edited by commander; Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:53am
REDrobin Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:54am 
oh okay
REDrobin Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:54am 
but what about when only 1 person is on the thread like the smily face man?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50