I bought Krater today (IndieRoyale ftw), and unfortunately can't install it properly. It always gets stuck at 99%, and after a while it switches to "Update suspended".
What I have tried so far:
- Checked my drivers - up to date
- Tried reinstalling the game - no luck
- Changed my system locale to English (US), Danish (Denmark), and Swedish (Sweden) according to this ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2787464 ) post, none helped
- Tried game cache verification - not working, since there is only 1 file in the actual Krater directory (in common), the rest are in the "downloading" directory
- Re-logging into Steam, restarting my PC (required for changing locale as well)
- Googled the hell out of this issue, nothing found but the locale fix (which didn't work obviously)
- Tried copying the files from "downloading" directory to the actual game directory, didn't help
- Associated the install .vdf file with Steam to force the install process, didn't help.
Well yea, this is it. Since I have no ideas anymore:
Differential diagnosis for Krater installation issue! Go! :)