[CT]Robert  [developer] Jan 3 @ 4:09am
Serious Sam 3 Update 196301 - public beta
Build 196301 for Serious Sam 3 is now available in beta "publicbeta", which does not require a password.

To install the beta, do this:
- locate the game (Serious Sam 3 in this case) in the Steam's "Library" panel
- right click and invoke "Properties"
- select the "Betas" tab
- choose "publicbeta"

Here are the changes:

Features:
- Steam Workshop synchronization can now be disabled by adding "+workshop 0" command line argument (without the quotes). Note that this will also disable any content downloaded from Steam Workshop.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Дядя Джошуа Jan 13 @ 5:36am 
угу именно
Woof Feb 13 @ 3:50am 
Since the latest beta I have some trouble using the Serious Editor 3.5, used to be able to open all the weapons in the database but now I get Errors in the console.
'Content/SeriousSam3/Databases/Weapons/DoubleShotgunWeapon.ep' isn't signed with sufficient credentials (EDITOR)
Stream is signed with insufficient credentials. (Content/SeriousSam3/Databases/Weapons/DoubleShotgunWeapon.ep)
One or more errors occurred during loading of 'Content/SeriousSam3/Databases/Weapons/DoubleShotgunWeapon.ep'.

Same error for anything that won't open in the editor. Pretty confusing. Anyone else have this problem?
Solais Feb 13 @ 7:21am 
Make sure you're opted into the beta with both the game and the editor.
Woof Feb 13 @ 11:19pm 
Originally posted by Solais:
Make sure you're opted into the beta with both the game and the editor.

Thanks!
Opting into the editor beta fixed it. Thank you for the help, been going mental trying to figure out the problem. Didn't know the editor had a beta option xD
m o r e r a g e Feb 14 @ 7:18am 
i had serious sam 3 bfe on dvd .. after install the update is 4.5 GB
its more then was free space reqirments.
with my internet max 65 kB/s it will take a week before i play..

so what for i bought this dvd?
i could download pirate edition earier you stupid noobs!

Solais Feb 14 @ 7:28am 
Actually, you can't, because the pirated versions are just as large, not to mention unpatched, buggy and full of DRM. And you probably can't play multiplayer with it. Nor you can run any mods or maps from the Workshop.
Last edited by Solais; Feb 14 @ 7:30am
Woof Feb 14 @ 8:36pm 
Originally posted by Vener:
i had serious sam 3 bfe on dvd .. after install the update is 4.5 GB
its more then was free space reqirments.
with my internet max 65 kB/s it will take a week before i play..

so what for i bought this dvd?
i could download pirate edition earier you stupid noobs!

Wow, that internet is worse than here, and I thought my australian adsl was bad.
Woof Feb 14 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by Solais:
Actually, you can't, because the pirated versions are just as large, not to mention unpatched, buggy and full of DRM. And you probably can't play multiplayer with it. Nor you can run any mods or maps from the Workshop.

You are a modder right? Do you know if it's possible to make the two shotguns in the game use seperate ammo from each other? Thanks in advance for any help.
Solais Feb 15 @ 12:24am 
It's not possible to do in SS3 yet. It might be in SS4, though.
Tony Corleone Feb 15 @ 10:58pm 
lol
King Darío Jun 19 @ 12:26pm 
How do i enter in workshop 0?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50