Criminal Girls: Invite Only

Criminal Girls: Invite Only

View Stats:
DutchT0a3t Jun 26, 2017 @ 10:25am
Banned in New Zealand
https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/news/classification-decision-snapshots#criminal-girls-invite-only

Changing the punishment to "motivation" did nothing for New Zealand's censors, who still saw it as "a narrative that justifies ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and is presented solely for titillation."
Last edited by DutchT0a3t; Jun 26, 2017 @ 10:25am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
So what went wrong with New Zealand, are they gonna turn into Australia 2.0?

Feels bad for their citizens who like these kind of niche games...

Also expect, Monster Monpiece banned in a few months, next to Moero Chronicle when it cames out...

P.D.Too bad for the Steam Users in New Zealand who already have this game since playing it from now represents a crime.
Similar to what happened to Gal Gun: http://nzgamer.com/news/10896/gal-gun-double-peace-banned-in-nz.html
Last edited by †₪TBC₪† Don Ferny; Jun 29, 2017 @ 12:14pm
Matt66 Jun 27, 2017 @ 12:05pm 
Originally posted by DutchT0a3t:
https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/news/classification-decision-snapshots#criminal-girls-invite-only

Changing the punishment to "motivation" did nothing for New Zealand's censors, who still saw it as "a narrative that justifies ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and is presented solely for titillation."

Liberals are awful.
Surge Jun 29, 2017 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by Neko Koneco:
Originally posted by DutchT0a3t:
https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/news/classification-decision-snapshots#criminal-girls-invite-only

Changing the punishment to "motivation" did nothing for New Zealand's censors, who still saw it as "a narrative that justifies ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and is presented solely for titillation."

Liberals are awful.
Those are churchgoing right-wingers who usually complain about this stuff idiot.
Matt66 Jun 30, 2017 @ 2:49am 
Originally posted by Surge:
Originally posted by Neko Koneco:

Liberals are awful.
Those are churchgoing right-wingers who usually complain about this stuff idiot.

Nobody cares about the religious right. Games that make fun of Christianity are common.

It's the left that leads in censorship now. Sexism and violence are triggering, etc
Originally posted by Neko Koneco:
Originally posted by DutchT0a3t:
https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/news/classification-decision-snapshots#criminal-girls-invite-only

Changing the punishment to "motivation" did nothing for New Zealand's censors, who still saw it as "a narrative that justifies ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and is presented solely for titillation."

Liberals are awful.

Americentric terms such as a "left wing" usage of "Liberal" should be kept in the U.S where they belong. There's a whole world out there -- much of which has a more developed political culture outside of two-party "muh liberals and muh conservatives".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_National_Party

They are centre-right, nationalist in reality, advocating "free enterprise, reduction of taxes and individual rights"
Last edited by Spherenei Duranisus; Sep 11, 2017 @ 9:38am
DeltaBladeX Sep 20, 2017 @ 3:19pm 
I love living in New Zealand. Even if my Steam library would get me 15 months as a prison *****. Got most of the games before they were removed from Steam here, and Postal 2 was bundled before I even knew there was a ban on games around here.

Steam really needs Manhunt 2 and Resovoir Dogs so I can own all the banned games that aren't outright porn. :P
Surge Sep 20, 2017 @ 4:09pm 
Originally posted by DeltaBladeX:
I love living in New Zealand. Even if my Steam library would get me 15 months as a prison *****. Got most of the games before they were removed from Steam here, and Postal 2 was bundled before I even knew there was a ban on games around here.

Steam really needs Manhunt 2 and Resovoir Dogs so I can own all the banned games that aren't outright porn. :P
Manhunt 1 is my fav game of all time. It's... INSANE how a something so simple as a video game is illegal where you're from. And yea we all know New Zealand is beautiful, we've all seen LOTR.
Edward Elric Oct 8, 2017 @ 7:11pm 
Originally posted by Surge:
Originally posted by Neko Koneco:

Liberals are awful.
Those are churchgoing right-wingers who usually complain about this stuff idiot.

+1 suck to live in your pathetic country.
Sunohara Oct 11, 2017 @ 5:40am 
They banned criminal girls AND gal gun double peace???
this is madness.
Matt66 Oct 11, 2017 @ 12:43pm 
Originally posted by Sunohara:
They banned criminal girls AND gal gun double peace???
this is madness.

No, this is New Zealand.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50