Englishhedgehog13 Oct 28, 2013 @ 2:42pm
Super Meat Boy VS I wanna be the guy
Which game is harder and makes you cry tears of blood more?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Leonard Oct 29, 2013 @ 8:19am 
i think IWBTG because super meat boy wants to be fair even if it just a bit
The Frying Dutch Pan Oct 30, 2013 @ 9:50am 
IWBTG is unfair. the game wants you to die in the most ridiciouls ways possible.
IWBTG should not be seen as a proper ''game''.
Super meat boy in the other case is fair and the controls are way smoother.
Otterpoppins Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:32am 
IWBTG is just memorization; pretty simple memorization at that. It is not difficult at all to get through the game in under 100 deaths, which is something I personally can't do in SMB if you're counting the dark world.
Englishhedgehog13 Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by The Frying Dutch Pan TFHTF:
IWBTG is unfair. the game wants you to die in the most ridiciouls ways possible.
IWBTG should not be seen as a proper ''game''.
Super meat boy in the other case is fair and the controls are way smoother.

Is any game fair? Let's be honest
Leonard Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:28pm 
yes
Englishhedgehog13 Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:
yes

no fun are we? I was planning for an indepth conversation only to have "yes" in reply.
Leonard Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by Englishhedgehog13:
Originally posted by Leonard:
yes

no fun are we? I was planning for an indepth conversation only to have "yes" in reply.
†S°L† M.shockwave300 Oct 30, 2013 @ 7:44pm 
well truly IWBTG is just a cheating game as it just kills you IN REDICULOUS WAYS meat boy is hardbut not as hard as that game
レクタル #FunPolice Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:15pm 
both games are hard for different reasons.
Meat boy is strictly challenge based on really good design
IWBTG is artificial difficulty through frustration and memorizing gimmicks

Meat boy is a better game so thats what really matters
JexiL Nov 1, 2013 @ 1:46am 
I never playd IWBTG. But ive seen it on Youtube, seems like its al about memerozizing the levels. SMB is more about timing and skills ^^ ( of what ive seen )
ChallengerApproaching Nov 1, 2013 @ 2:49am 
I wanna be the guy. No question.
Super Meat Boy is BEATABLE.
Englishhedgehog13 Nov 1, 2013 @ 7:52am 
Originally posted by ChallengerApproaching:
I wanna be the guy. No question.
Super Meat Boy is BEATABLE.

I beat both
Zadavaka Nov 1, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Main campaign is beatable, yes.
Try to beat some expert remixes and MAX JUMPER campaign in Super Meat World. Lol
Fucking Infinity Nov 1, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
♥♥♥♥♥♥.
The Frying Dutch Pan Nov 1, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
Originally posted by Zadavaka:
Main campaign is beatable, yes.
Try to beat some expert remixes and MAX JUMPER:meatytears: campaign in Super Meat World. Lol
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
That for super meat world being ♥♥♥♥ty.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2013 @ 2:42pm
Posts: 20